1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Yu Jing Special Operations - Counts as Dashat

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Kalendo, May 14, 2019.

1. Kalendo

Kalendo Well-Known Member

My thoughts EXACTLY! -- I'm imagining they have spikey hair under their helmets!

I am sure someday I'll get a new Melee weapon to swap em out but for now I kinda like them..

2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Seems about right to me!

[​IMG]

Goonhammer, Kalendo and jherazob like this.
  3. Kalendo

Kalendo Well-Known Member

So now that ITS11 is in full swing, I'll be posting the completed models from my list each week,

Last Week's force on the table:

[​IMG]

New Models: 2 Kum Bikers, Bashi Bazouk, Zuyong Shotgun, 2 Liberto Frogmen, and a Brawler(Celestial Guard) I took as a LT.

(the 2 different colored arc add-ons are the 2 battlegroups)

This week's painting:

[​IMG]

New Models: Al Fasid, 2 new S3 Remotes (rebots are my favorite) Ghulam (Zanshi) ML , HMG, Hacker, and FINALLY getting around to painting Counts as Miranda (Dart with Bashi's Sword arm) -- with a minor re-position of the sword pointing down, which I like better.

Section9 and jherazob like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation