1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramah Vs. Invincible Army

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by sololobo, Sep 5, 2019.

1. RasPuto

RasPuto Well-Known Member

Ye, I was wondering if a Janns core with a Hortlak SMG, Hortlak Sniper, Namurr, Wild Bill and Jann HMG would be viable.

2. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Why not?

Not something I'd be a fan of (too many troop types in a single fireteam, difficult to remeber what does what... I mean difficult for me!), but I guess it could work pretty well.

RasPuto likes this.
  3. RasPuto

RasPuto Well-Known Member

Pretty expensive too lol maybe a second SMG replacing the Namurr, but I really like her.

4. Koval

Koval Well-Known Member

I ran a core team the other day consisting of two hortlaks with SMGs, a janissary with HMG, Wild Bill, and Leila. I didn't like it, but that was more personal preference than an issue with the team itself.

To bring it back to IA, there are a few different ways to build IA. Assuming we're looking at the "typical" single combat group list with 12+ orders and a zuyong core, I'd look to go around the team as much as possible to gut their order pool. Last time I played a build like that, I tried to engage the core team with various models from different angles. It didnt work, but, for less orders, I could have killed everything else and probably won the game.

5. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

This is what I will be trying:
    Ramah Taskforce
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]5
    WILD BILL Contender / 2 MULTI Pistols, Knife. (0 | 25)
    LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    HORTLAK Submachine Gun, Blitzen / Viral Pistol, Knife. (0 | 28)
    JANISSARY Akbar Doctor (MediKit) AP Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 41)
    JANISSARY HMG / Pistol, CCW. (2 | 40)

2 SWC | 154 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Errhile and oldGregg like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation