1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Scarface with Tactical Awareness

Discussion in 'Druze Bayram Security' started by Cannon Fodder, Sep 2, 2019.

1. Cthulhu363

Cthulhu363 May his passage cleanse the world.

It's not necessarily the points increase that hurts (it does) it's that the big TAGs like the Avatar, Raicho, Szalamandra etc, that are already good, did not receive a price increase. ONLY the TAGs that really needed help, (Anaconda, Iguana, Gecko, Scarface) to begin with got a price increase. I love CB but i can't for the life of me think of a logical reason behind this.

Space Ranger and oldGregg like this.
  2. b1ackheart

b1ackheart Well-Known Member

Yeah, he's so light a TAG most use him more like HI but he is then HI that moves 2" more than other HI

3. Captain Nevercrit

Captain Nevercrit Well-Known Member

I haven't used Scarface in 3rd ed but I used him loads in 2nd.

I always consigned myself to the fact that I would have one turn of him being a well disciplined god of war but the following turn he would become an impetuous idiot losing his cover bonus and generally getting himself killed.

I'm starting Druze in the near future on the strength of the Scarface link team keeping Joe in check. Even bad boys behave when working for the Druze. Having Gromez in tow is a wonderful thing but Cordelia herself is ace.

b1ackheart likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation