1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Asteroid Blues and Table Top Simulator

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Theronth, Aug 27, 2019.

1. Theronth

Theronth New Member

Hey,

I'm a player who would like to participate in the upcoming Asteroid Blues campaign but does not have a lot of opponents to play with.

I was wondering if it was fair to be using Table Top Simulator to report battles, as last events did not have disclaimer typical for ITS documents, stating that player has to use CB models (or in that case, has to be physically meeting up for a game using CB models)?

Shoitaan and Doom like this.
  2. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

The question was asked during kurage, and the answer was "no" unfortunately.
    Personally I'd love to have a few games over the Internets with people I'd never be able to travel to for a game, but it is what it is...

3. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

It was no? What if you are using software to record the events of your entire game into video? I would have thought that would be even more verifiable than a few pics from your cellphone to show that a real game of infinity occurred.

4. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

I think it was more about not encouraging people to use a third party program that CB only ever benefits from indirectly in an event that at it's core is supposed to generate hype and sales of new shineys...

meikyoushisui and Abrilete like this.
  5. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Considering that the last campaign had people blatantly cheating and making up battle reports entirely and they weren't punished in the slightest, I'd imagine what's 'allowed' doesn't really matter much one way or the other.

meikyoushisui likes this.
  6. Challenger

Challenger Well-Known Member

its a shame that TTS isnt allowed. im in a spot where im working to start a meta but until i do TTS is the only way i have to play infinity :(

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation