1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hidden Deployment and delaying ARO

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by LZ35SRX, Aug 29, 2019.

1. LZ35SRX

LZ35SRX Well-Known Member

This time it's a FAQ question. In the FAQ there is a QA that says:
    Q: Can you delay the ARO with a trooper in Hidden Deployment?
    A: Yes, but you have to place the TO Camouflage Marker, cancelling the Hidden Deployment state.

Now, the thing I don't understand is "when can you delay the ARO". Does this FAQ allow HD troopers to delay their ARO regardless of what enemy trooper is (a model or a marker), or does this delay option apply only to normal cases of delaying ARO (i.e. against Camo and Imp markers and against an enemy in the ZoC of the trooper with Sixth Sense)?

2. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Only in the case when you would be allowed to delay your ARO.

So I walk a camo marker next to an objective. I button push it. My opponent is not allowed to say "Haha! My Noctifer ML reveals and blows your ass away!"

They would instead have to place the TO camo marker on the table after the first movement skill was declared and say "I delay my ARO."

And they're only allowed to do it vs. markers, not troopers.

Section9, Arkhos94, chromedog and 2 others like this.
  3. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

Nothing in the answer gives the HD trooper the ability to delay their ARO; it just clarifies that when eligible to do so, they can, but have to be placed on the table as a TO marker.

Robock, Section9, Arkhos94 and 4 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation