1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Sending List to Event on OTM

Discussion in 'ITS' started by don_writer, Feb 19, 2018.

Tags:
  1. don_writer

don_writer New Member

I didn't see anything on this so please direct me if I missed it.

I am having a hard time sending a list to OTM. I have 10 lists on ITS. When I click Send List it only shows me 5 lists. They are all the same faction (MOrat). They are all leagal lists. I have logged in and out of Army and OTM a dozen times. I tried saving lists locally, resaving them to ITS. Renaming the lists. Resaving a listed one with the new info. It is showing one newer list (made over the last two weeks) and four older lists (several months). Is there some lag to what lists OTM sees? I can see the missing lists across multiple devices.

let me know if you've seen this before and what worked.

Thanks.

2. don_writer

don_writer New Member

Update, I deleted all the lists except two of the same list with different names and it now doesn't give me any list choices.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation