1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What to expect from o-12 Noir?

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Redfaint, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Ravrohan

Ravrohan Well-Known Member

I actually had a thought about that, something more likely to show up in an RPG campaign, though that IS where Infinity began. Anyway, there is a character creation event that allows for that. The Cube doppelganger escaping, in this case going to or being picked up by CA. Add brainwashing and presto, one Mordred.

This is what I'm picturing. More historical based Arthur, late Roman with Celtic influence, but as Firefangs says, recreation can go with fiction too, so Aleph could add those aspects to the mix. I also see O-12 as fitting to develop a Roman Empire vibe to them. They're the space cops, until they decide to go all Pax Romana on everyone.

2. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I presnet you... The "Hospitaler" Core :p
    [​IMG]

XD

WarHound and Ravrohan like this.
  3. Ravrohan

I'll take them, Mordred over there should have a Red Fury too.

4. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

BREAD AND GAMES! BREAD AND GAMES!

The cube dppelganger would technically work, though the circumstances are very specific and it would mean there's technically a good Mordred in ALEPH or somewhere. It would work if the it's a copy of Arthur that names itself Mordred. But better yet, Mordred could be a failed attempt. Try to create a recreation of some powerful knight but something goes wrong and the project is scrapped. However the failed project still awakens, wth no memories besdie being seen as a failure and the idea its a knight. So they go rogue and pick the name Mordred.

Ravrohan likes this.
  5. Skyhusky

Skyhusky Well-Known Member

Aleph needs to go all out and just give O-12 a Morrigan the Fay type figure. So long as we are talking Arthurian Legend..

6. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

Okay but... why? Morgan Le Fay is a villain, not a good guy as O-12 is supposed to be (or at least the image they give)

7. Skyhusky

Skyhusky Well-Known Member

....It'd be fun? *Shrug* We are all just spitballing here. Corvus belli does what Corvus Belli Does.

oldGregg likes this.
  8. Tourniquet

Tourniquet TJC Tech Support

If anything that'd be another Nomad Hijacked recreation

9. irishrover13

irishrover13 New Member

I think we are missing the opportunity for famous historical detectives and lawmen. I mean I want Sam Steele, he would be great! Same with Jerry Potts a famous tracker, or Samuel H. Walker, really any of the rangers. Eliot Ness! There are lots of fighting members of law enforcement.

Skyhusky likes this.
  10. Ravrohan

Eliot Ness as a character Gangbuster! I love it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation