1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

YJ in Interplanetario

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by ObviousGray, Aug 20, 2019.

1. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

Acon didn't actually explode right? They're still in the fluff. Just not a currently produced sectorial that will eventually come back in.
    They didn't get exrahd from the game did they?

2. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

No, they didn’t, they’re on hiatus, justified in the fluff by having to devote all of their resources to keeping a corridor open on the Riebeck Way.

3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Yeah, well.... then you go NA2 or some new sectorials, and said "retirement" is limited to certain models only (for example, QK: hafzas, hawwas, Djanbazan, sekban and Azrail are the only retired troops... while Merovingia lost all)

4. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Not sure how this would translate into the established lore, but I could see them axe MO and recycle all recent/important sculpts (Joan, De Fersen, Hospitallers, Magister Knights, Santiagos, Black Friars) into Svalarheima to give it a bit more substance.

xagroth likes this.
  5. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

My bet is for MO get axxed, because in NCA it would remove only the Hexxas, Aquila, Swiss, Uhlan (which cames in a box with the Acon tag that was sent to MO recently, lol), Auxilia and little more... and the Auxilia, Swiss and Aquila are Vanilla staples anyway...

From MO? I think we havent seen Teutons, and only the Magister and Hospitalers were renewed? Not sure.

6. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Hospitallers at a minimum will be in SWF, since their HQ is on Svalarheima.

7. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

And Tigers and Dao Fei were always listed as part of the Invincible Army. Nothing's sacred CB could retcon anything out of SWF at a moment's notice.

8. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

They can finish the encirclement of the Teutonic fortress and put old MO sculpts to rest because everything is besiedged there. This would put OOP: OM starter box, Teutonic box, OS MSV2 blister (or it could be resculpted in a SWF starter box or OS box), KotHS blister (Santiagos will be OOP in September if I remember well). They can OOP the Seraph box or put the TAG in SWF along to the Jotum.
    I can see SWF using a lot of MO units along the secular ones and we would get very few new units.This plus gathering some VIRD solo minis blisters into blisters of two minis would free enough space.

9. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I don't think MO is going out of print, it's very popular even if people playing it are about as happy with performance/implementation as IA players are with IA. They might get JSA'd, but I doubt OOP.

The reason why I wrote "Acon explodes" as a response is simple: that sectorial is already basically OOP.
    Keep in mind, though, that shedding a sectorial might be necessary, but that doesn't mean they need to shed a sectorial's worth of units. Whatever newer model that is made "homeless" by the shedding that could be re-homed to Svalarheima probably will be.

I also suspect that CB is in the slow process of redefining PanO a bit away from the boring shooty faction towards the more tech-camo shooty faction (see Bostria's comments about the PanO character in Defiance)

But... let's leave that for PanO forums.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  10. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

It's not like Acon actually exploded or anything, the troopers are all tied up in major ops and not available for Infinity black ops.

I don't want to 'like' this comment, as that implies I approve of what happened with IA. But yeah.

11. RikimaruSagara

RikimaruSagara Well-Known Member

1. I only kill the ARRO If it is necessary to do the mission, if with smoke or using camo markers I can dodge them, I ignore them.
    When the ARRO are “easy”, normally with Hac Tao HMG I have enough, but if I find a Kamau or a Taagma I would use a Libertos or a guilang to sneak in and plant a mine in front of him.
    If this cannot be, I would sacrifice it to take away the +3 link bonus.

2. I play vanila because I really love Hac Tao and Dao Fei. I got libertos that is a good profile, I have the shaolin that are very cheap and really good.
    When I make a list I always wonder this can kill or stop an avatar. If the answer is yes, the list is fine and that for my point of view I only get it with vanila.

3. I don’t use a lo of IA units I only play pangguling 8 points and Chaiying flash pulse, because there are repeater formmy hackers like ninja or guilang hacking assault device.

Sorry for my english is a bit bad

smog, Azuset, ObviousGray and 5 others like this.
  12. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

What is OOP and SWF?

13. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

OOP means out of production

SWF is the svalerheima winter force, the pano equivalent of yu-jing's white banner, with the jotum and nisse.

A Mão Esquerda and Ayadan like this.
  14. Mahtamori

OOP is Out of Production
    SWF is Svalarheima waifu federation. Okay okay, I don't know what it abbreviates from, but it's definitely Svalarheima.

Similarly, Yu Jing's force is likely going to be White Banner of Huang Di or similar, though I'd be a bit more happy if Yu Jing didn't get a planetary sectorial considering Yu Jing doesn't deploy their banners (i.e. armies) on a planet for planet basis and White Banner os active elsewhere than just Svalarheima if I'm not mistaken.

P.s. seriously? Winter Forces? That's uninspiring...

15. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Sounds like a christmas army that brings death and carnage each holiday season! :joy:

LaughinGod likes this.
  16. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Because Winter is already there.

Mahtamori likes this.
  17. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

Well it's Pano we're talking about, what did you expect?

Ps: The Waifu Federation is much better, but I think Wankers Force would be more fitting.

Ariwch likes this.
  18. Mahtamori

I dunno...

Svalarheima Planetary Defence Force
    Svalarheima Occupation Detail
    Svalarheima Colonial Charter

Something a bit tone deaf like that :p

19. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Well-Known Member

Technically "winter force" might as well mean the same thing as "planetary defense force" when it comes to Svalarheima. :p

20. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

Is Svalerheima a planet? And I are we just talking lore? I don't see this unicorn faction in the army builder. ;)

upload_2019-8-23_10-11-38.png

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation