1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[Video] 0-12 Strategy, Tactics, Faction Guide

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Vaulsc, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

Hi, I'm Vaulsc and I've made an hour+ long video on youtube going over 0-12 characterization, all the unit profiles, and a bit about listingbuilding.

DustGod, eldereth, Andre82 and 17 others like this.
  2. Guiz

Guiz Active Member

I watch you're video and the other ones for two weeks, thank you for your work, it's quality. Enjoy to see more!

3. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

Hey i'm Leeroy and I enjoy watching your vids :) Thank you for your O12 analysis!

4. Guiz

Guiz Active Member

I forgot to ask, why to choose gamma over omega ?

5. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Gamma is more durable and fires with a B5 HMG in the active turn.
    Omega brings ODD, the option to be a FO (with WP 14 flash pulse) and a big direct template weapon.

I'd say neither is strictly better than the other – they just offer different things.

6. DrGofer

DrGofer Member

Hi Vaulsc!
    I'm watching your videos since I've started my adventure with Infinity :) Thank you for all the content, it is trully amazing!
    I'd like to ask just for one little thing. As much as I love to admire your facial structure, I would recommend you to keep in mind that screen from your camera sometimes hides somehow important stuff you are trying to show in your content! :D

Cheers!

7. Vaulsc

Vaulsc Well-Known Member

It's a good question. We want to ask what role the unit is trying to fulfill and how well it is going to do that. There's a pretty good case for each.

The Omega is more cost-effective for active-turn shooting unless it is going up against MSV. So if you have a need to fulfill that role as cheaply as possible, the Omega definitely seems like a better unit.

The Gamma is better at taking punishment, and better at dealing with ARO pieces that happen to have MSV. So if that is something you need done, the Gamma looks better.

Just have a careful think about what else is going in your list, who your most common opponents are likely to be, and what the terrain usually looks like in your meta. For example, the best player in your meta is punishing everyone with a Kamau sniper in core link team (Varuna). Gamma HMG is probably better to shoot it with (just bring a doctor in case). Or maybe all your friends think MSV is over-rated and hardly ever run models with that equipment. Crank the Omega out more frequently.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation