1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Reckless Hearts

Discussion in 'News' started by HarlequinOfDeath, Jul 15, 2019.

1. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Was he being run with good Smoke support, or was ranged Striking strength a little lacking?

I can understand him being tough to take out with Melee Strikers, but he seems pretty vulnerable at range.

Also, what were the Aristeia! numbers at Gencon like? The photos on FB make it look like there were only a tiny handful of people actually playing.

2. Jungle Rhino

Jungle Rhino New Member

I like that these characters appear to be aimed squarely at countering Wild Bill/Musashi by being either higher initiative (7) or manipulating initiative.

I don't see Wild Bill having a fun time with Axl on the board humping his leg!

So I see this as actually a stealth buff for Shona - who at I4 expects to go last anyhow. I'm a big fan of Shona so I like it!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation