1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Leeroys battle reports

Discussion in 'Battle Reports' started by LeeroyVinland, Aug 9, 2019.

1. LeeroyVinland

LeeroyVinland O-12 Agent

Hey there,

since I'm very new to gaming in Infinity (Finally found someone I could play with) I only had like 3 or four games and was still learning the rules.

So yesterday was game day and we played a game with 200pts and 4swc.
    Keep in mind this was a starter game! It was the first time I played with a list that I created on my own and the first time I played with fireteams. So mistakes were made but we both had fun and learned a lot.

But here comes the BatRep:
    That's our table consisting on mostly RedVeil terrain.
    [​IMG]
    That is my List!
    Ramah Taskforce ────────────────────────────────────────────────── [​IMG]8 GHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12) GHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12) GHULAM HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 20) GHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16) LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20) KHAWARIJ (Fatality L1, Multispectral Visor L2) Mk12 / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 36) ZHAYEDAN Lieutenant (Marksmanship L2) Breaker Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31) FASID HMG + (Smoke and Normal) Light Grenade Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 53) 3.5 SWC | 200 Points Open in Infinity Army

That's my army! Leila is proxied by the Tuareg! The medic Ghulam is the purple haired girl and the HMG Ghulam is the unpainted YJ soldier!
    [​IMG]

My enemies list! I later found out how nasty Kuang Shi could be!
    Imperial Service ────────────────────────────────────────────────── GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]4 CELESTIAL GUARD Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13) CELESTIAL GUARD Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13) CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13) KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5) KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5) ZHÀNYING Missile Launcher, Nanopulser, Nimbus Grenades / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 28) CRANE IMPERIAL AGENT Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) MULTI Rifle, 2 Nanopulsers / Pistol, DA CCW. (0.5 | 53) KǍNRÈN Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Chain-colt / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 29) KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5) KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5) GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]1 PHEASANT IMPERIAL AGENT (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun, Stun Grenades / Pistol, DA CC Weapon. (0 | 29) 2.5 SWC | 198 Points Open in Infinity Army

My enemies army. The four on the right are the Kuang Shi, the left of them is the controller/smoke celestial.
    [​IMG]
    I had the honor to go and put my units on the table first. I linked the Ghulam with the Khawarij. The Al Fasid should overwatch the middle part of the map and trade orders with the enemie. I put Leila in the back to skirmish for the Kuang Shi (Because shock). The Zhayedan should watch my right flank.
    [​IMG]
    The enemies position. He linked the Kuang Shi with the control Celestial and put them on his right side. The Kanren is repositioned in a lated picture. The two celestials are in the back. The Zhangying with the Missle Launcher is on top and ready to trade with my Al Fasid. Pheasant rank is prone on his left flank. The crane is under the bridge hidden behind a box.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    He repositioned the Kanred
    [​IMG]
    Now the game starts! As I remembered from my last game the Kanren is quite a nasty tool so I took my link team and tried to get him!
    [​IMG]
    Getting into position and killing the first Holo! Dang it wasn't the Kanren himself!
    [​IMG]
    My Al Fasid threw a smoke so I could trade with the Kanren without the crane AROing on my Khawarij
    [​IMG]
    Yeah! Took out the Kanren but my Khawarij got hit too! Good luck I brought a DOC.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Now the enemies turn begins!
    He threw smokes between my linked team and his Kuang Shi. Luckily he forgot that my Khawarij has MSV2.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Got a bit unlucky and traded hits back n forth with the Kuang Shi. I lost my medic and then took two hits in the back because of bad positioning. I also lost all of my Ghulam in the process. I will remember that for the next game!
    [​IMG]
    It's my turn again and I got the Zhayedan into another position
    [​IMG]
    As I look on the table I got an idea
    What if I.... throw a speculative Grenade in there? No luck but that was a good idea! Back to his turn.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    He went for the middle corridor and gave my Al Fasid a wound. The Kuang Shi took their impetous order on the left side since he hasn't linked again. They got hit by Leila and went instead to dead! He then smoked the middle to advance with the mighty Crane.
    [​IMG]
    There he goes... Luckily the rolls were on my side.
    [​IMG]
    I threw another grenade in there in my turn and got the three of them. Sadly my Al Fasid got hit by the missle launcher and was sure really dead.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    The Missle Launcher guy got shot by the Zhayedan
    [​IMG]
    That is the last game turn. I skipped a few because nothing interesting between moving and some failed AROs happened... I'm down to the Zhayedan and he is down to a Celestial which hides besides the unconsious Khawarij and the Crane. In the end the crane and Zhayedan traded hits with their Shotguns. The Zhayedan fell. I lost but it was hell of a fight and was really fun though!
    [​IMG]

Asreon_ and Oni like this.
  2. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

Well that was fast. We both made some mistakes due to our newbieness but it was very funny. Thanks for recapture the game, it is always good to watch over it again to see what you can do better the next time. Good you skipped the last game of the evening:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation