1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How can you tell troops classification from their profiles

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by ragnarok666, Aug 6, 2019.

1. ragnarok666

ragnarok666 New Member

How can you tell if a model has elite or veteran training training for the purpose of completing some of the new classified by it's profile in infinity army app? As I struggled with some of the missions due to not having applicable troop types?

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Are you using the Army Mobile APP?
    On the Mobile version of the army be it through browser or APP I never could see what kind of troops I had.

However when you print your list, or are using the browser version on a Computer, you should be able to read on the top right corner of the attributes chart the Following “Line Trooper, Spec.Trained, Warband, Mercenary Trooper,Character, Veteran, Elite, Headquarters or Garrison Troops”

chromedog likes this.
  3. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

It tells you in both the Army app and the print-out.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

I just found out how to look at it on the APP, you go to the filters (top right button beside the settings gear) and go to the Classification tab and tap/click on it and you can see the list of the classifications available to your army, so you pick one of them and click apply.

Now the available troops for you to pick should only be from the classification you were looking for.

Sabin76 likes this.
  5. ragnarok666

ragnarok666 New Member

Awesome thanks guys :)

6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

It's also written on the right-hand side of the ISC header block.

ISC: Aragoto Senkenbutai Spec. Trained Troops

7. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Weird, for some reason the mobile browser version (I’m on IOS) doesn’t show it...

8. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I think the iOS app for Infinity is not a CB official, but a fan-made one (Mayanet Rooster or something similar), you can use the web browser to access the official army site in mobile version, however.

9. Urobros

Urobros Well-Known Member

If the apps don't work, and even the "web mobile version" don't do it neither, still you can use the "option" in your webbrowser "see as desktop" (I really don't know the exacts words, because they aren't the same between "firefox", "chrome", etc.). Is not the ideal option, but it works in an "emergency case".

10. LankyOgreBP

LankyOgreBP Well-Known Member

I've found it extremely easy to find on Mayanet. It puts it right at the top of the profile. On the Army printout, its immediately below the name of the unit. On the army mobile app, I've never been able to find it. During a game the other day, I had to open up Mayanet to find my opponent's classification for him.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation