1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[April], come she will...

Discussion in 'News' started by Solar, Feb 14, 2018.

1. yojamesbo

yojamesbo purchaser of car seats

Everyone is assuming the focus of the YJ pic was JSA. What if it's Sun Tze and his agents instead?

Because if it is, and if MO is also involved, this could be a purge of CA collaborators from the Human Sphere. Or a cross-faction civil war.

That would fit with the Backdoor fluff and the "ENOUGH" tease. As in, enough is enough, time to deal with these EI-loving traitors.

Golem2God, Keyrott and DukeofEarl like this.
  2. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

CA infection/subversion of Recreations perhaps?

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Oooh this could be quite cool though! In-faction civil war is much better than one faction peeling off, everyone is splintering and reforming in the wake of political chaos within the Sphere!

Golem2God and Keyrott like this.
  4. Brawler

Brawler Well-Known Member

From someone who unfortunately is very bad with fluff I could see that sectorials that are extremely...hrm, honorable and faithful, almost inquisitive? Could form an alliance (and perhaps even a new sectorial together) to drive out the CA scum. It sure would be cool though!

5. sanyv

sanyv Active Member

Honestly they started the trend of Non Aligned Armies, it would go along pretty well. By seceding, the concerned armies/sectorial can reject the EI (of course) but also the "traditional human sphere", guilty of mass deceit, corruption, collusion with the EI, etc. Thus they create "free agents" that can act against or along anyone, depending on their own goals.

I've always thought that wars with 3 sides would be the most surprising, eventful, and complex narratively and strategically. But I don't know if CB is going to go that far.

Golem2God and DukeofEarl like this.
  6. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I think the thought that this is some Yu Jing todo, is thinking far too small. I think this will be a multi-faction issue/change/event. Carlos was saying it will be a huge shake up. Changing up a single faction or two will not be a "shake up" that Carlos was talking about in any order of magnitude.

Golem2God likes this.
  7. paraelix

paraelix Seed Embryo Scholar

Was some chatter about the upcoming campaign having some kind of assassination-style consequences for named characters in factions. Ie, winner keeps their but losers go a season without access to 1 or more named characters.

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

This was a fun roller coaster of emotions as different versions were suggested.

9. Palomides

Palomides Well-Known Member

Pure, unfounded speculation here, but it would be fun to see Ariadna, Haqqislam, and Nomads form an anti-Aleph league. Actively opposing the AI and PanO, using their own computer networks, and offering a third option beyond YJ and the hyperpower.

Keyrott and david_lee like this.
  10. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

I don't think this is something that can cause any real outrage in community as promised.
    In fact, aside from Haqq trying to remain neutral, it's already de-facto the case for everyone else you've mentioned.

Even if it is going to be something more drastic, I don't think it can qualify for "shock material" if it is not going to bring serious gameplay changes, especially when it was outright called "bigger than Ko Dali".

Golem2God likes this.
  11. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

I doubt that but they have to change their metal recipe anyway I think because of a new EU restriction for lead in products though I am not sure if it affects their products.

What did Bostria write?

12. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

Then the CA decides to REALLY pay attention to the Human Sphere (just as the Triunvirate wanted) and conquers it in a couple of weeks.

Cothel likes this.
  13. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

What if... what if it's the true shocking horror that we've been waiting for since time immemorial?!?

Mother

fuckin

Combi-Rifle Aswang

14. Lothair

Lothair Well-Known Member

What did Bostria say?

This is really intriguing.

Golem2God likes this.
  15. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

[​IMG]

This might be the original artwork for the red "enough" - Sun Tze marching up with some of his fellow agents visiting injured warriors.

Thanks @Ursun from german O-12.de Forum for the picture

16. zappod

zappod Active Member

I wonder if it's realy so huge or at least so hugely planned. Maybe the hype went kind of out of control...

17. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

This would mean CB finished the Shasvastii visual redesign. Which is unlikely at this point, especially after CanCon seminar revealing they've been pushed to 2019.

Golem2God and Aldo like this.
  18. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

If bostria just tricked us and they have the shasvastii rework just finished wating to make the more amazing surprise shot from all infinity?

Golem2God likes this.
  19. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Those soldiers next to Sun Tze V2 look like either Zhanying or Guilang - but I can't make sense of the trooper pointing since none of the LI YJ have antennas. For the uniform I'm leaning towards Guilang rather than Agents, to be honest.

20. Icchan

Icchan Well-Known Member

Pheasants and Hsien. Picture dates prior to their redesign.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation