1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Margo proxy

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Ghost_X, Aug 4, 2019.

1. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

Has anyone created an N3 scale proxy for Margo? Right now all I can come up with is just using the 6th Airborne Ranger w/ Molotok but wondered if someone had something better.

Thanks!

2. Jandrus

Jandrus We're naught but humble pirates!

I think Margot is still avaliable (with Duroc).

3. Ghost_X

Yep, but I find that mini ugly and super outdated...looking for a substitute in a more modern sculpt

Kreslack likes this.
  4. Abydog

Abydog Well-Known Member

maybe use a usarf HI female model and give her another head?

RasPuto likes this.
  5. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

The female minuteman has an AP rifle, and the swc grunt box has a rifle+light grenade launcher.

Abydog likes this.
  6. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Statuesque miniatures might have you covered for a Margot head swap. Choose your favorite USariadna torso and swap out the head for one of their Narrow range (heroic is meant for GW models and will make them look like a bobble head, see below) If you're confident with greenstuff you can give the headband to one of these with little issue on the body of your choice. I've also seen plenty of people use the Molotok airbourne ranger for Margot, though she looks a bit lightly armored for a Moblot.

[​IMG]

Here's a tank hunter with one of their heads on for scale purposes. I swapped out the head later as this is their heroic scale head and it has the bobble head effect I mentioned earlier. Looked good on a vet kazak though.

Abydog likes this.
  7. Ghost_X

Thanks! I ended up doing a few things...

Margot: Naffatun body and some Haqq arms for rifle lgl with statuesque head

Duroc: converted USARF devil dog to 2 chain rifles

Moblot HMG, 2 rifles: converted djanzaban (a lot of filing/sanding)...almost perfect homage to skinnier legs and big upper body with heavy armor. Their heads are also not far off modernized Moblot helmets.

With some appropriate paint, they will do quite well and fit with my Chaaseurs, Loupe, and some Zouaves.

Once they are primed, I will post some pics but very happy with Margot and Duroc

Abydog, RasPuto and Musterkrux like this.
  8. Monster

Monster Well-Known Member

I use the molotok airborne ranger with arm swaps and a grenadelauncher from the grunts Box i think . Looks pretty good. Then I use the devil dog as Duroc as he is more tactical than a regular dog warrior

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation