1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any way to cancel a speculo?

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by MerloyJenkils, Jul 30, 2019.

1. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

It's not the big standard ones you need to be scared of, it's the minelaying ones. Discover AROs then generate a template that takes a chunk out of your backline

2. Click2kill

Click2kill Well-Known Member

On the flipside, Camo markers and minelayers will at least make the Speculo work really hard to get its kill. Camo Markers can also deny the minelayer Speculo a good place to put its mine down.

3. Leviathan

Leviathan Hungry Caliban

Speaking as a long time shasvastii player who enjoys the new minelayer profile, nothing upsets me more than camo markers planted near juicy fireteam targets. Since the minelayer skill doesn't allow you to deploy mines anywhere where camo markers are in the trigger area. Several savvy opponents have been using naga minelayers to prevent me deploying my mine where it can hit the stuff I want it to hit.

4. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

A speculos purpose is to rattle you, don’t let yourself be rattled, kill it, move on and concentrate on the objectives.

Remember, even lowly line infantry can cause havoc in Infinity, the speculo just happens to save some orders to get close to you.

jherazob likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation