1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who are these Heroes?

Discussion in 'General' started by InventorofSoup, Mar 29, 2019.

1. sevsterino

sevsterino Well-Known Member

Earlier on, when Defiance was announced I speculated that all miniatures will be playable in O12 (before O12 was even revealed. I speculated O12 would be revealed in January 2020 when defiance is delivered to KS backers). Let's hope all defiance miniatures will be playable in their respective factions and O12. I still hope that will be the case.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  2. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

The Defiance mini would fit well in aBureau Noir team, which is basically what they are. I'm sure they'll be given stats for play too though. Didn't they confirmed that?

3. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

I just mentioned in a post above that Carlos confirmed yesterday that all Defiance characters will be playable in Infinity with Infinity profiles. Whether they will be in O-12 or not remains to be seen. I think it's more likely they will just be available to their respective factions.

sevsterino likes this.
  4. FireFangs

FireFangs Space Oni

I imagine each will be available for their own faction to begin with. For O-12, it would make a lot of sense too.

sevsterino likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation