1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who is using Namurr?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by ambisinister, Jul 15, 2019.

1. BrianJ

BrianJ Well-Known Member

I've used her quite a lot recently in vanilla as a great data tracker option for the plethora of missions where either getting your DT to do a thing is important or even just keeping one alive. Her toolbox profile can be pretty brutal in combating midfield links too. I don't know if she will continue to make all my lists but she is certainly going to be in the mix of consideration pieces on a weekly basis.

Zelaponeepus likes this.
  2. Zelaponeepus

Zelaponeepus Well-Known Member

I’ve also been playing a lot of vanilla and really enjoy her in there, but it’s definitely mission dependent. So far I’ve been enjoying the red fury Muhktar paired with a mutt or two (for smoke tricks, of course) a bit more, but they’re both really fantastic. Vanilla makes me less squeamish about the price tag on both, since I don’t feel the need to shell out points for a 5 man.

BrianJ likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation