1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dream Box

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Papa Bey, Jul 29, 2019.

1. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

While I am against the concept of "mixed boxes" I'm going to offer this one up anyhow. Then it should never be done again.

Namurr with spitfire.
    Hortlak with smg.
    Hortlak with sniper rifle.
    Janissary with rifle and light shotgun.

Save on SKU# because that's still a thing, right? Also get a rifle equipped Janissary back into production. It's even a valid fire team. :p

2. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

I would probably pick that up.

3. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Makes a whole lot of sense.

4. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Couldn’t they make more on a hortlak swc box + Namurr double blister? I’d like a Jan too, because the old one is kinda small - only problem with that is there’s a rifle in the Jan box now, right? They’ll make more money selling 2 of those boxes than a blister or combo pack.

I have always thought it would be neat if they sold a cool mixed fireteam as a starter set, but That runs into the same issues.

5. Papa Bey

Papa Bey Clueless Wonder. Still.

The current Janissary box is a missile launcher, an overt doctor model, and a boarding shotgun. Plus the tinbot.

The Namurr is already out as a single blister, so other than irking people off by making it a double and effectively forcing one into getting the rifle Namurr twice... it has to go into something else. Or another single blister. But those are bad. Or were.

Xeurian likes this.
  6. Kraken1130

Kraken1130 Well-Known Member

I don't see another way they could release the Namurr and Hortlak without doing 3 blisters. CB has shown they don't really do many new release duo blisters of 2 of the same unit, and since Hortlak are only AVA2 with 2 profiles I don't see them getting a full box. So 2 blisters for them, or maybe (maybe) we get 2 sets of arms. Then 1 blister for the Namurr Spitfire.

I like the idea of "Fireteam Boxes" as starter boxes, especially now that core troops have a lot more link flexibility than before. And technically the Janissary with rifle is the Akbar Doc, so it wouldn't be the worst thing to have another Janissary to put on the table and get it up to 5 new scale models.

7. Lazarus0909

Lazarus0909 Well-Known Member

Lol I even converted a Spitfire Namurr and Hortlak Sniper and I would still buy that box.

Good call :D

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation