1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gah! A mispack??? Trouble with assembling Haqq remotes...

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Varsovian, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Varsovian

Varsovian Well-Known Member

So, I decided to build my Haqqislam remotes today (the Chicken ones, not the Kameels). I opened the box, I started sorting out the pieces and... I realized that something might be missing! :(

The box has two remote main bodies, two sets of legs (two *identical* sets - I don't know, shouldn't these two sets be different?), lots of antennas and... two mounted guns (HMG and a rifle). No sniffers, no smart missile launcher - and the side gadget the Shihab remote wasn't there, either...

Am I not understanding something about how these models are assembled - or did I get a mispacked box? If so, what should I do about it?

BTW. Does anyone know what parts exactly should be included in that particular box?

2. CrankyOldITGuy

3. Varsovian

Wow, thanks! Now I see that I'm definitely missing one sprue.

You say CB sends missing parts to people? Do they do this for free?

4. CrankyOldITGuy

I can't speak to their normal policy, but in my case they did not charge me. I believe I also sent in the info on the little paper slip(s) that were in the box.

Cheers!

5. Aldo

Aldo Spare 15

6. Varsovian

7. gardensnake

gardensnake New Member

They don't charge for the replacement parts, but don't think of them as being free. If you are missing parts from a new package, then you paid for those parts but didn't receive them. Corvus Belli has been super about replacing missing parts in their products. The individuals who work there are only human and pack a lot of product. Mistakes are certain to happen but overall they do a great job. Aldo is 100% correct. If you follow the instructions linked, Corvus Belli will not let you down. They haven't let me down in the few times I've had to ask for replacement parts. They really seem to be a company that cares for and listens to their customers.

William

Myomer likes this.
  8. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

So you received a replacement in less than a week? I assume you live close enough then.
    My complaint was received and confirmed as valid about a month ago, and people here say it takes about 1-2 months to get replacements.

Well, just saying that this time may vary depending on geography, so don't be too disheartened if that's the case for you.

9. itsuncertainwho

itsuncertainwho Well-Known Member

A while back I had a part missing in a box. I'm on the east coast in the U.S. and it took 2-3 weeks if I remember correctly. CB does a fantastic job with replacements for mispacks.

chromedog and Danger Rose like this.
  10. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

I've had 3 mispacks (in about 5 years buying form them) and a very similar experience. I've always been satisfied with their replacement policy.

chromedog likes this.
  11. CrankyOldITGuy

I live in Oregon, so not exactly close :) .I would guess delays are more due to stock on hand when the request is made.

12. Varsovian

Okay! I reported a mispack and Miguel informed me they'll be sending the missing part. Again, thanks for the help, guys!

Meanwhile, I have another question regarding these remotes...

As I mentioned, there are two sets of legs in the box. And both of these sets have their feets set really wide, as if the remotes were supposed to be crouching. Also, their feet / heels won't be resting firmly on the ground. Meanwhile, when I google photos of these remotes, many of them are standing completely straight, their legs set firmly on the ground, the pegs under their heels going into the bases vertically etc.

How is that achieved? Am I supposed to bend these legs?

Do you guys happen to have any photos of these remotes that would show clearly what these legs are supposed to be like?

13. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

While we are at it, since I'm currently waiting for a replacement - how long should it be before I start panicking and trying to contact CB support asking for something to try and track the package?

It's been more than a month since I've received a letter saying CB was going to ship a replacement ASAP. My region can be considered a remote one though, so it's probably fine.

14. HardDisk

HardDisk Well-Known Member

I waited 2 months the last time

Barrogh likes this.
  15. Varsovian

If anyone's curious - I just received a package from CB with the missing part!

I reported the mispack on February 18th, CB's Miguel replied to my message on February 19th. The package arrived today, so the whole process took 15 days. That was fast! But I'm in Europe, so I guess that helps...

HardDisk and Cervantes3773 like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation