1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OTM Updated to Manage Teams?

Discussion in 'AGL' started by Jonah, Jul 18, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Jonah

Jonah Active Member

So we've got quite a good meta building up (relatively) locally and one of the things we're thinking about doing is hosting a team tournament (3 players per team, no repeated Aristo's, best of three results wins the tie for the team). However, OTM can't manage teams at the moment. Does anybody know if there are any plans to update this? Or who such a request would be made to? Thanks.

2. zlavin

zlavin Well-Known Member

Jonah likes this.
  3. HarlequinOfDeath

HarlequinOfDeath Tha Taskmastaaa
    Warcor

I always suggest the: http://www.infinityutilities.de/tournamenthelper

It allows you to download the event participants from OTM and upload the match results as well.

I will ask the programmer if he can add a team scoring option as well.

Jonah likes this.
  4. Jonah

Jonah Active Member

Thanks for the responses folks. Looks like we could do a workaround but it's not ideal. If there's a system that allowed for teams (I know Longshanks does for Guild Ball) that would be amazing (bear in mind I have absolutely zero idea how easy or complicated this would be to do!).

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation