1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fatality 2 with B5...

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Zewrath, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Bumping until I get the response from CB that was mentioned a couple of pages ago.

jimbo slice and Hecaton like this.
  2. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Care to remind for those who missed it ?

3. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Yes

xagroth and Abrilete like this.
  4. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Well. Remember spansish time plus a fact that there were holidays somewhere on a way ;)

So better arm yourself with patience ;)

5. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

I'm no stranger to jokes but I don't think lazily stereo typing the Spanish people is a constructive way to get answers.

Hecaton and Nuada Airgetlam like this.
  6. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

Different cultures perceive time in different ways. It isn't a lazy stereotype, but rather a well studied cultural phenomenon.

meikyoushisui and eciu like this.
  7. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Yeah, no.

I don’t know what you THINK ‘Spanish time’ means but in The hard working culture of Germany, this term refers to a lazy person barely showing up on work, if at all, never on time and generally postpones everything to “mañana”.

Stop making intellectually dishonest posts about “well studied” “time in culture”, when this isn’t about perception of time. It’s about a racial stereotype.

Also please don’t respond further to this subject in this thread as I don’t want it derailed. If you wish to argue your case further, feel free to PM me.

8. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

Fair enough, I'll compile a number scholarly articles for you to take a look at and PM them to you.

WarHound, Ariwch and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  9. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

Oh, I see a thread regarding Fatality lvl 2 creating hate? Again. How... unexpecting.

[​IMG]

10. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

*cough* *cough* BUMP! *cough*!

11. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Me seeing this :

[​IMG]

inane.imp, A Mão Esquerda and Ariwch like this.
  12. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I disagree a little here... I checked Zone Raider's sizes, and at least Silhouette 2, 5, and 7 can be "salvaged". But it's the only miniature-agnostic game I know of (and the CA-UR models are great for Inmunocites, the Greeks, Haqquislam, and Tohaa are great for playable factions, and Hollow Men and Dakinis can be rad for another, for example).

Recently went up in Specops by 1 XP, then again ODD is costed at 7XP... (you can't ask for much more, however).

I'm there... and rules there is not much change... Models, however... "forget everything with no Invulnerable Save, or can shoot while remainining totally out of sight".
    So: now that you bougth all those vehicles the last edition, start buying tons of infantry. That is, "change the meta so people will buy again", coupled with pay to win (Imperial Knights, Forge World units).

Depends a lot on where you ask... Funnily enough, we work more hours than most (me? 3 hours travel every day, 9 hours in the office, for example. And have time, every now and then, to post here and still exceed my assigned duties easily 90% of the time).

Free days were, at most, 18, 19 and 22 of April. Allowing the 15 to 17 to be less productive due to children not having school, and a lot of people cashing vacaction days to extend a small holiday... Then add a week or three for CB to meet, study, speak, cautiously meditate, redact a clear answer, revise the answer five to twelve times until only them can understand it, then publish it...

Maybe by the end of May ^^U

Hecaton, eciu, Zewrath and 2 others like this.
  13. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

@xagroth

I'm not even mad, that was an amazing post.. xD
    Fair enough, I'll guess I'll arm myself with more patience than I've initially hoped for. :)

xagroth likes this.
  14. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

15. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

So how's progress? @Koni?

16. Ogid

Ogid Well-Known Member

At least change the name to Fatality Level 2: Aimbot

[​IMG]

17. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

@Ogid

I'm stealing that meme! :joy:

18. Ogid

Ogid Well-Known Member

Be my guest :)

19. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

So any news @HellLois @Koni?
    Now we just have a finished Satalite with a winning player who have done nothing but playing Haqqislam Tariq literally this entire ITS season, with no prior noteworthy ITS record, only to switch faction and play Sheeskin and clean everything in the tournament.
    Can we now drop the false claim on pretending we don’t have data for this, @psychoticstorm?

Please CB, the mechanic is cancer for this game and the player base and this is on top of the fact that I’ve witnessed nothing but a massive drop in player base, as well as a continual bleeding of all local metas, I’ve come in contact with for the this season.

Arkhos94, Ginrei, LaughinGod and 4 others like this.
  20. MicroWarp

MicroWarp Well-Known Member

I never normally decloak for 'heated' discussions like this, but does anyone else feel that the speed of releases on top of a quite complicated system (maybe even slightly wonky) is starting to make the cracks show a bit?

FYI I love Infinity and have thrown quite a bit of money at it in the last couple of years, listen to loads of media - podcasts etc, but I've not been able to involve my two best mates (both lifelong war gamers) in the system (despite buying them both minis) primarily as they both find the rules borderline byzantine. All I'm saying is that something has to give at some point?

I'm from a legal background, and sometimes, you end up with a law with so many exemptions or caveats that no one has a clue what the current definition should be. Sometimes, you really do need to refresh to move forward.

#400 MicroWarp, Jun 30, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 30, 2019
    Wyrmnax, harl3quin, Ginrei and 10 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation