1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bachmann - Transfusion - Translation issue

Discussion in 'Chemical Brothers' started by Isidore, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Isidore

Isidore New Member

Hello.

I think we have an issue with the french translation of the tactic "Transfusion".
    In the french card, we have "Attribuez les marqueurs d'états retirés[...]". That means "Assign each remove state[...]". That's a different term than for the action "Inoculation", where we have "Imposez cet état à la cible" -> "Impose that state to the target".
    But, I have recently read the english version of "Transfusion" : "Impose each removed state [...]". The same term than for "Innoculate". And acompletely different meaning regarding the rule.

My question, to removing any uncertainty : when we use "Transfusion", do the blue sided states are flip to the red side, like for Innoculate ?

Regards,
    isidore

anaris and csjarrat like this.
  2. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Yeah states are always imposed red side up

anaris and AdmiralJCJF like this.
  3. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

The first bullet point for States:
    • Each State is represented by a different token. When a Target is given a State, place the appropriate token red-side up on that Character's card.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  4. Isidore

Isidore New Member

Thanks ! :slightly_smiling_face:

anaris likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation