1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Aristeia! @ Tabletop Simulator

Discussion in 'News' started by -V-, Dec 5, 2017.

1. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

2. k104agi

k104agi Well-Known Member

thanks you Azrael and Corvus Belli!

3. Azrael

Azrael Virtual HexaDome Builder

Thanks -V-!!!

I'm pretty proud of it, but you and everyone at CB should be even more proud of the awesome game you've released!

A couple of notes:

You do need Tabletop Simulator for PC/Mac to play. It's not free, but it's cheap and you can use it to play TONS of other games (including Infinity). You can find it here:
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/286160/Tabletop_Simulator/

Also, we have a Discord channel for both Infinity and Aristeia! TTS mods here:
    https://discord.gg/wrAZW9x

As I said in some of the Facebook groups: It will never be as good as the real thing and you still should support CB and buy the real thing, but it will allow you do play Aristeia! with people from around the world or when you can't meet up with your gaming group.

Thanks again to Palanka and the rest of the CB team for a great game and the support!

AdmiralJCJF and PaIanka like this.
  4. Cilionelle

Cilionelle New Member

Definitely going to have to check this Out! Being miles from folks to throw down with is tough, but this makes it all heaps easier. Thanks, Azrael.

Azrael likes this.
  5. Azrael

Hannibal and his Soldiers of Fortune are ready for the Hexadome on Tabletop Simulator!!!

[​IMG]

6. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

I am pleasantly surprised at how detailed is this simulation. This is my first use of TTS. I am still getting use to the controls. I hope to be able to play my son in Los Angeles. I live in the Mountain time zone in the U.S. It is not clear to me yet how practical this would be to play members of the forum in Europe.

7. Azrael

@Roadrunner7431 Feel free to join our Discord channel that I linked above. We’re actually in the early stages of getting a league together.

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  8. Azrael

[​IMG]

Announcing the inaugural season of the Tabletop Simulator Aristeia! League.

Starting February 18th. It's completely free (if you already have Tabletop Simulator)!

Go to our TTS Infinity Discord channel for more info!

https://discord.gg/wrAZW9x

#8 Azrael, Jan 24, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2018
  9. Roadrunner7431

Congrats Azrael for 500+ downloads for your excellent TTS mod.

10. Azrael

For those interested in learning how to play Aristeia! online with Tabletop Simulator, I've put together a tutorial video showing how to download everything to need to play and how to best use the mod to efficiently play!

locksmith likes this.
  11. Azrael

The mod made the Tabletop Simulator Spotlight for this week!

[​IMG]

m2cat, DeadlyOcean and volgo like this.
  12. Roadrunner7431

It is a great mod. It has taught me so much about the game even as I played solitaire in HotSeat mode.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  13. Azrael

FYI. I am delaying the league one week while I re-tool the league structure to mirror AGL closer.

-V- likes this.
  14. Ferfun

Ferfun New Member

That looks very nice! What is the UTC of the League players? I'd like to participate but I'm from Spain, so don't know how that would result.

15. Roadrunner7431

I believe most of the League players are in North America which would be UTC -5 to -8. Wikipedia tells me that Spain is UTC +1. Also North America will turn their clocks ahead for Daylight Savings Time on March 11. I don't know what Spain does. I think that a weekend game could work. Late morning and mid afternoon for us translates to late afternoon and evening for you. I follow international football in La Liga and Serie A,

16. Roadrunner7431

I learned that you in Spain turn your clocks forward on March 25. This means that we are one hour closer together for two weeks starting Sunday morning March 11.

17. Roadrunner7431

I am finding that one of the best places to learn about this game is the Discord channel associated with Azrael's TTS mod. Thank you CB for graciously encouraging its development. The TSAL league will begin on Sunday. Already I am seeing increased activity and I am seeing some very good players developing creative tactics. The TTS format seems to allow some players to play two and three games per day which is probably only being achieved or surpassed IRL by CB's professional play testers.

18. apokalypsetest

Pity I am too late for the league - but looking forward to get to play you guys online. Got TS yesterday - and the Mod ist VERY Impressive!

19. Roadrunner7431

League has unfortunately slowed down. Please inject new blood. If you are in Germany, we in North America just moved our clocks an hour ahead so for two weeks we are closer to you.

20. apokalypsetest

Been living in the states for quite a while -so still somewhat used to your hours :) I'll try to be in the discord tonight, but chances to play are probably better on weekends.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation