1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Valkyrie and hannibal

Discussion in 'Rules' started by Aemaru, May 21, 2019.

1. Aemaru

Aemaru Well-Known Member

hi folks

If hannibal plays the card to allow one of his ally to perform an action - after moving 3 times- and plays his card on valkyrie does she roll 3 oranges dices because « you » have spend 3 mov points during activation ?

Looks illogical but text look valide for this. Which seems really nasty

2. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

Is that Code: Dive? That can only be used on Hannibal's turn.

Which card are you thinking of to make her move? Odin's Breath can only be used on Valkyrie's turn. Likewise, Musashi's Kaze Do can only be used on his turn.

treiral likes this.
  3. Damiel

Damiel Domaru sexytorizado :3
    Warcor

If I get you correctly, you say that Hannibal moves 3 times (spending MP), and then uses code: Dive to have Valkyrie perform Charge of the Valkyrie...

You don't get the 3 :,:, as long as the "you" in Valkyrie's card means directly to Valkyrie (as stated on Reference Guide, page 1, paragraph "Who does what").

Hope this helps!

:3

AdmiralJCJF, treiral and ijw like this.
  4. Aemaru

Aemaru Well-Known Member

Ah my bad

Me and my opponent thought that "you" was the player ^^
    sorry i had photograph of the cards but only in french so my topic was not very clear

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation