1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

QK 20 Order List for Supplies

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by b1ackheart, Apr 15, 2019.

1. b1ackheart

b1ackheart Well-Known Member

I have been playing around with the new wildcard options in QK (the changes to Odalisques, Hafza and Leila) and have come up with a fairly generalized list below. Going to play a game of Supplies soon and wanted to know what some of you fine internet peoples thought.

Silk Train Safeguard
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    HAFZA Heavy Rocket Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 18)
    GHULAM (NCO) Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (Normal and Smoke Ammo.) / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 16)
    GHULAM (Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, E/Mauler / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    GHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 15)
    ODALISQUE Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 30)
    HAFZA (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    ODALISQUE (Fireteam: Haris) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    HAFZA Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    GHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    NASMAT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]6 [​IMG]4 [​IMG]3
    FANOUS REMOTE Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    BASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    YUAN YUAN Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 8)
    HAWWA' Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 26)
    GHULAM Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 13)
    KAMEEL (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

The HRL Hafza will be disguised as a BSG Odalisque to hopefully trick someone into engaging it at the wrong range band, the Lieutenant Hafza will look suspiciously like a Sniper Djanbazan and hopefully be positioned so that it can join my Ghulam Core team if there are any casualties and my last Hafza will look like a SMG Odalisque to fit in with the Haris team of the other Odalisque and Leila. this should hopefully mean I have 2 quite aggressive teams that are capable midfield but have some slightly longer ARO range bands. The second combat group will have a Bashi disguised as 3 Yuans Yuans doing a less than perfect job of covering up my real 3 Yuan Yuans a load of cheerleaders and a sneaky Hawwa' Assault Hacker

2. Serditii

Serditii New Member

Take insted of Assault Hawwa EVO hakerbot - B2 for all Fanous, +3 PH for Yuan drop, rerols for Leila KHD.
    Taking 2 lgl is too much. Change non-NCO and PF Ghulams to Ghulam FO and another HRL Hafza (double surprise BOOM!).
    Like this:

Silk Train Safeguard v 2
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1 10
    GHULAM (NCO) Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (Normal and Smoke Ammo.) / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 16)
    GHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    GHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    ODALISQUE Spitfire, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 30)
    HAFZA (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    ODALISQUE (Fireteam: Haris) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 25)
    LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    HAFZA Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)

GROUP 26 / 4 / 3
    GHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    BASHI BAZOUK Submachine Gun, Chain-colt / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 12)
    KAMEEL (Minesweeper, Repeater) Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    KAMEEL Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Drak and Superfluid like this.
  3. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

Hi @b1ackheart, have you tried the lists? Could you say, how they performed?

4. b1ackheart

I tried Serditti's version of the list and it went quite well (i didn't win, but then I rarely do) the EVO hacker definitely did its job but I had it pointed out to me that because the "controlled jump" hacking program on is not a "GADGET-EVO" program it can't be the active program for the evo at the start of the game, which means unless I was going to spend a load of orders on my extremely impetuous Juan Juans to delay them a turn they got no benefit from it. it did however help Leila blow someones head up and turned my side of the table into a laser light show with the 3 fanous remotes and 2 FOs in crossing fire lanes; 8 blinky lights proved to be quite the speed bump. I badly positioned my main fire team at the start and they got speculoed which kinda put me on the back foot for the rest of the game but definitely keen to get some more practice in with it as it seems like a strong list.

Ariwch likes this.
  5. Infinity_PoMek

Infinity_PoMek New Member

"An EVO Hacking Device automatically provides a +3 PH Bonus to the Airborne Deployment Special Skill. This Bonus is not cumulative with the Controlled Jump Supportware Hacking Program, nor with the Bonus provided by other additional EVO Hacking Devices."
    ;)

b1ackheart, wisefaiz and theGricks like this.
  6. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

As the poster above said, its an automatic bonus. Further EVO's allow hackers to utilize a command token to reroll a hacking dice.

The EVO Hacking Device allows use of the Tactical Support Systems, a series of automatic and simultaneous Bonuses:
    • EVO Hacking Device allows the use of Hacking Programs in a Coordinated Order. It is not mandatory for all the Hackers in the Coordinated Order to use the same Hacking Program.
    • This piece of Equipment allows players to spend a Command Token to re-roll a single failed Normal or Face to Face WIP Roll when declaring the use of a Hacking Program. The player may re-roll just one die, no matter the Burst value of the Hacking Program he used.
    • The player who has the second Player Turn may spend a Command Token to deploy one troop with the EVO Hacking Device with one GADGET-EVO Supportware Hacking Program active. During the Deployment Phase the player will place the corresponding Supportware Marker with the EVO Hacker Device bearer on the table. This action is not considered a Strategic Use of the Command Token.
    • This piece of Equipment automatically provides a Bonus that nullifies the -6 MOD to the WIP Roll for the Sat-Lock Special Skill for any friendly trooper.
    • An EVO Hacking Device automatically provides a +3 PH Bonus to the Airborne Deployment Special Skill. This Bonus is not cumulative with the Controlled Jump Supportware Hacking Program, nor with the Bonus provided by other additional EVO Hacking Devices.

Drak and b1ackheart like this.
  7. b1ackheart

Thanks loads this would have been a great help, I will have to remember that for the future; especially in the current season where we can thread AD troops into tiny places and sticking a Yuan Yuan in an alleyway on 14 or less would make a big difference to the way I set them up.

theGricks likes this.
  8. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

Like I keep saying for the last half a year or so, you can also stack that with Firefight scenario bonus.

When you can drop your YYs on 17, have new alternative way to smoke thus freeing full AVA for jumping, ultimately ensuring that EVO is sorta justified in such a list, you find out that also having AVA 3 of Fanous to overclock and Rafiq to give another use to the latter, are all nice synergies. And you will still have about 200 points to spend on your main combat group.

theGricks likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation