1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Review of the Frontoviks comrades

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Luisjoey, May 10, 2019.

1. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

I share a quick review and unboxing of the frontoviks of tartary / ariadna army

Golem2God, Commoner1 and PappaChu like this.
  2. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Hey man, always nice to have ways too see the individual parts as I do have a space coldfront to convert up. Just some critique though, I'd say turn off the autofocus on your camera. As when it continues to try and focus it can be extremely distracting and even a bit headache inducing.

3. Luisjoey

Luisjoey High Marshall of Wotan
    Warcor

Do strongly agree @holycannoli it seems like JJ abrams dazzed shall do the right if the phone helps out! :D

thanks for looking the video and the great advice.

4. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

I do graphics work for a living, if you have a 2nd pair of hands focus it in on someone or something in the area. If you have settings for it then bump up the F stop of the camera, this will give you a greater depth of field and will make sure that if you lean too far forward or back, or hold up a product then you'll stay in focus.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation