1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Taagma Schemers

Discussion in 'Tohaa' started by Cothel, Mar 13, 2019.

1. Scactha

Scactha Member

I have this idea of hiding the presence of a Sniper Clipsos with a view across the midline to react to the enemy advance which was funneled by the Taagma. Something like opponent reasoning "I´ll not advance up my link vs that ARO piece, but taking this route I evade LOF and get across the midline to take objective x and smash through." When they move across the Clipsos plinks a straggler team member. Thus by strategy the Taagma steered the target into the Clipsos view.

borings, RobertShepherd and Abrilete like this.
  2. borings

borings Well-Known Member

seems totally viable. might work better with two clipsos sniper, or maybe even 3?

Chickenprawn and Scactha like this.
  3. Scactha

Scactha Member

Theorizing even more on Holos I remembered the Kotail. Say we mask a Taagma for a Sukeul HMG to funnel the opponent going left. If we place a Kotail Spitfire far back there masked as a Baggage Chaksa and another Chaksa on the right we´ve shifted perception of both our defense and offense. Ideally the opponent takes the 'easy' route right into the jaws of the Kotail (after negotiating our other defenses). If they don´t they´ll still think the Sukeul is our main assault piece and will be blindsided when the Kotail goes on the offense.

Abrilete likes this.
  4. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

I only use the Kotail from time to time, but usually that BS12 Spitfire + Surprise Shot is enough to deal with anything not heavly armored.
    And, thanks to its great mobility, you can use unpredictable attack vectors to catch your oponent out of cover.

Scactha likes this.
  5. melkiach

melkiach PheroBoosted

Kotail, our beloved "blow up mines" boy

Scactha and Abrilete like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation