1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zhayedan roasts

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Triumph, Apr 27, 2019.

1. KedzioR_vo

KedzioR_vo Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Breaker rifle is the best and most interesting. There was a time when I said to myself that I have to make him work and he finally did. I used him as a hunter killer unit - he's an offensive beast and can take out expensive pieces. Once destroyed Squalo in few shots. Yet he's very fragile and if you have bad luck (which I usually had with him) he goes down easily. And that's a problem, taking his cost into consideration.
    I also used Sniper few times and he did a good job, but then we got Knauf, so a much better sniper IMO. Yet 0,5SWC for MML2 Sniper isn't a bad cost and I also like the new mini, so maybe I'll give him a chance from time to time. Even though the competition is growing with the new Hortlak Sniper - for 5pts more he gets Mimetism, MSV L1, NWI et cetera...

PozdRawiam / Greetings

2. Savnock

Savnock Nerfherder

So with linked Jammers in SpecOps, Zhayedan have maybe found their place: SpecOps tourneys, especially ones where you know other Haqq/PanO players will be in the mix. A forward link that laughs at Muttawiah would be pretty handy, and which can get to an objective defended by a linked Jammer (which will otherwise be doing B2 WIP16 to WIP18 unopposed rolls on your troops trying to get to the objective etc.).

Maksimas likes this.
  3. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Yes, they can shrug Jammers (which, let's keep in mind, are no longer Haqq-exclusive), and E/Marats. But Ghazi Muttawi'ah sport chainrifles, too. nothing to laugh at, IMO. Especially given the AutoMediKit is far from foolproof...

Xeurian likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation