1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is CB trolling?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Zewrath, May 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Krit being an accident is Zewrath's theory, unless I am mistaken.

These profiles are... not good enough to shift the sectorial's relative power to other factions. The Automedikit drowns the profile.

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Nope. Not for 42pts for a fucking Combirifle.

3. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

I didn't say it was a good use, now did I?

Pretty sure the average hopefulness for him was, at peak, ''Maybe he'll have a gun that is not a Combi Rifle.''
    So... ech, accidental unit that was never meant to be has had no relative impact on the armies it's in. Nothing lost, nothing gained, back to our state regulated salt mines we go. T:

4. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

If only that Emitter (such a useless weapon they like to stick in YJ) was a light grenade launcher.. As it is right now Automedikit and EMitter are just pure bloat.

Tibooper and Paegis like this.
  5. Triumph

Actually, you called it "decent-ish enough" to which I would say you mispelt "utter garbage"

He needs to drop the fucking trash gear like the automedkit, the e-mitter, and put that into even just a light attack weapon like a Red Fury or even just an AP Marksman rifle or something.

IAGO242 likes this.
  6. Someone

Someone Active Member

We also now have the most expensive engineer. Take that Frontovik, we are the priciest now. If Krit has a motto it should be “First at something.”

7. Maksimas

I think we both know that'll never happen because these things would clearly make Yu Jing highly overpowered.

Fair enough, I can't come up with an argument against that.

8. Maksimas

Actually, now that you mention it... we also have the third most expensive Minelayer in the game now too as well.

9. Paegis

Paegis Vincible Officer

Honestly, I think I would have taken him with an LGL at his current cost.

I do want to at least give him a try since he's packed with... stuff. He's decent point defense I guess? Mines and templates make rounding a corner on him pretty rough... though it makes me really sad that version can't join a fireteam. I guess he could fill the role of an engineer + DZ guard in an LI list. To be honest I think they were heading in the right direction in the sense that he sort of covers angles that IA was missing, while still feeling pretty IA, but damn, that cost.

Out of curiosity, with his current stats, what would you consider a reasonable price for what he offers?

Stiopa likes this.
  10. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

38, 35, 44.
    Automedikit is one bloat too many, and it's a very expensive bloat at that. E/Mitter isn't actually expensive, but what was needed in the Zuyong link was a 'nade launcher.

11. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

Oh look its Triumph being a massive bitch again an hour after the profile is spolied, must be a day ending in a -y

I actually like it! It has two of my favorite pieces of gear in infinity on a sturdy body: Feuerbach and E-mauler. Feuerbach costs a lot here though.
    E-mitter in a fireteam is a great weapon for taking aro shots at somthing rushing you that can take a combi shot.
    FD version I may use in Vanilla for datatracker duty since I already use Haidao for it (and this dude brings another marker and starts in the scoring zone).

Gutier explained him being released later than the sectorial because there was no space in the book plus additional testing.

YueFei23, YTonic, oren_dotan and 4 others like this.
  12. Triumph

By stats I assume you mean equipment as well? I would take him at his current cost and gear if he could link with a ghost HI link.

But given that we'll never get one of those back (fuck uprising) I wouldn't pay anything more than 31 for his combirifle in a Zuyong link. He's got a tonne of shit that just isn't good on him.

Notice how nobody thinks this pile of crap is good? Besides yourself, but we've already established you're not great at figuring what's good and what's not so I'm not holding it against you.

Lord Kragan and Hecaton like this.
  13. fatherboxx

fatherboxx Mission control, I'm coming home.

Do you play the game anymore or are you too busy writing a novel about being mad at CB?

Lord Kragan, Tongfa, n21lv and 2 others like this.
  14. Triumph

I play 2 or 3 times a week, which is probably why I have a better idea of what's decent and what's crap than you do.

Lord Kragan, Benkei, Hecaton and 2 others like this.
  15. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Nah, I disagree with Triumph a lot, but he's absolutely correct about how useless this profile is.

Lord Kragan, Modock, Hecaton and 3 others like this.
  16. Triumph

I just noticed, do we now have the only Engineer in the game that doesn't have D-Charges?

#36 Triumph, May 11, 2019
    Last edited: May 11, 2019
    meikyoushisui likes this.
  17. Someone

Someone Active Member

Not all Monstruckers have them, though one profile does.

18. Maksimas

Kinda yes, kinda no.

Yes, Krit doesn't have D-Charges on the Combi profiles.
    No, he still has D-Charges on the Feuerbach.

So it's either some really genius balancing decision... of some of the stat screw-ups also spilled into the equipment bars.

Stiopa likes this.
  19. Triumph

That would make sense given that they tried to slim Monstruckers alot with irregular and stuff.

I don't understand their thought process. They clearly understand he's too fucking expensive and needs to get slimmed down, and yet we wind up with garbage like Kinematica level 2 and Automedikits, but D-Charges are where we draw the line? But not on the most expensive profile we put it back on for that?

Seriously CB? The fuck are you smoking? Krit's a mess and so are you. Go get sobered up and try again, you're an embarrassment sometimes.

20. Maksimas

I do believe it is time to shitpost once more.

You see, YJ have MadTraps. And they can be combo'd with D-Charges. This combo is clearly of great concern.

Well you see that profile is clearly intended to be further from the front lines, so this Mad D-Charge Trap combo poses great risk and great reward for the user.

Nothing legal.

Modock, SKOZZOKONZ and Triumph like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation