1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zhayedan roasts

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Triumph, Apr 27, 2019.

1. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Do this, but instead of working like a MediKit and like a Medjector and this sounds decent enough.

Gabarra and -Ghost- like this.
  2. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Sure, that'd work too. Or Medikit and Medikit+ perhaps? Either way it'd make them feel more integrated. Like having a servant bot always available!

Maksimas likes this.
  3. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Even CB know they're shit.

Errhile likes this.
  4. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

That's a bit of a shame.

Gutier does design troops for a tabletop role first. Zhayedan are clearly your elite LI types, but for the cost they're really quite fragile. 32pts for a HMG you maybe expect something beyond Veteran L1, BS 12 and 1 W.

Automedikits are expensive though. Like 4pts on the Zuyong? Hmmm...

Superfluid and Gabarra like this.
  5. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Zhayedan could have been something like this:
    Unbenannt.PNG
    Expensive and deadly glasscannons whose theme is to excell in dealing Damage in RTF and also beeing a highly professional and self sufficient due to their training and experience, which is reflected by Veteran and NCO galore.
    The Nanopulser could be to much maybe...but the profiles were a tad bit to expensive from the beginning and NCO seems to be cheaper than AMK.

I will try those profiles (and a revision of RTF I just started) a few times for fun, but that isnt the same as having something similar officially in Army.

VicBanjo, Barrogh, Xeurian and 3 others like this.
  6. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

That actually looks like a lot of fun.

emperorsaistone and Gabarra like this.
  7. Geodron

Geodron Well-Known Member

I hate to say it but CB really needs to do a once a year reevaluation of all the sectorials and factions like GW does with Chapter Approved.

Zhayedan are a waste of time and money and that stinks. Maybe something like mech deployment would be cool.

Gabarra likes this.
  8. -Ghost-

-Ghost- Shalashaska

So basically remote medical monitoring, now that sounds like how the Haqq Biotech should be.

Solar and Gabarra like this.
  9. Gabarra

Gabarra Member

From my perspective Zhayedans will not make sense without a serious rework of the automedkit. But this makes too much sense. Why isn’t this gentleman working for CB?

10. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

Like ive said before in a different thread, automedkit should be disposable and automatic upon a trooper passing to unconscious. Id risk a phys 11 roll to get up if it didnt cost any orders.

11. Skjarr

Skjarr EI Mouthpiece

Or it didn't kill you if you failed. Even a command token reroll would make it a bit better on those low PH units.

12. emperorsaistone

emperorsaistone Well-Known Member

Quite the idea...I like it. But in the case of the non Marksmanship profiles of the Zhayedan, it still wouldnt be a selling point for me, because they offer to little over a Ghulam and a Doc is not far away in Haqq.
    What do you think?

I like Mech Deploy, but that still wouldnt help the non Marksmanship profiles.

Those changes would make the AMK far better, but imho not do much for the Zhayedan. See my explaination to Solars post.

Start a petition;)
    More serious...thanks, but it has to be proven yet, that these profiles make sense. I might have overshot a little with them.

Gabarra likes this.
  13. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Welp ran a Zhayedan sniper haris in a LI list a couple times so far...trading it in for a TR bot and Tuareg Sniper, to compliment the other TR bot and Tuareg sniper. The Tuaregs just have much more capability in the fact they can appear anywhere, and are thus a psychological threat as well.

Lists for posterity.

Ramah Taskforce
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [​IMG]10
    TARIK MANSURI Lieutenant L2 Spitfire, Nanopulser, Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (1.5 | 59)
    KHAWARIJ Doctor Plus (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 30)
    KHAWARIJ (Fatality L1, Multispectral Visor L2) Mk12 / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 36)
    GHULAM (NCO) Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (Normal and Smoke Ammo.) / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 16)
    LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    ZHAYEDAN (Fireteam: Haris, Marksmanship L2) Breaker Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 32)
    ZHAYEDAN (Marksmanship L2) Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 31)
    ZHAYEDAN (Marksmanship L2) Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 31)
    SHIHAB REMOTE HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    GHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    NASMAT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)
    5.5 SWC | 299 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

Ramah Taskforce
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    [​IMG]10
    TARIK MANSURI Lieutenant L2 Spitfire, Nanopulser, Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (1.5 | 59)
    KHAWARIJ Doctor Plus (MediKit) Boarding Shotgun, Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 30)
    KHAWARIJ (Fatality L1, Multispectral Visor L2) Mk12 / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 36)
    GHULAM (NCO) Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (Normal and Smoke Ammo.) / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 16)
    LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)
    TUAREG Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 33)
    TUAREG Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 33)
    NAJJARUN Engineer Rifle + Light Shotgun, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 17)
    6 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

14. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

I would prefer smth like

EFFECTS
    • AutoMediKit automatically grants its user the Shock Immunity Special Skill.
    • This piece of Equipment forces its user to make a PH Roll immediately after entering Unconscious state and without spending orders or Command Tokens.
    • If the PH Roll is successful, the user recovers one point of Wounds automatically, canceling the Unconscious state.
    • If the PH Roll fails, the user enters the Dead state directly and must be removed from the game.
    • If the user lost enough points from his Wounds Attribute to enter the Dead state before he could attempt to activate AutoMediKit, he cannot use this Special Skill and must be removed from play. (For example, if a trooper with Wounds 1 receives three hits from a Burst and fails two Armor Rolls).
    • If a user of AutoMediKit has any Skill or a piece of equipment modifying Unconscious state (V:Dogged, V:No Wounds Incapacitation etc.), than the user has to choose whether he applies Unconscious modified state or uses AutoMediKit.
    • Using AutoMediKit, troopers can recover from the Unconscious state as many times as desired, as long as they keep passing their PH Rolls.

It would make it kinda 2nd wound, thus explaining unit high cost, but a gambled and not predictable one.

#34 Ariwch, May 8, 2019
    Last edited: May 8, 2019
  15. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

It also suits the name a bit better.

16. Fenrir

Fenrir Well-Known Member

But you have to think about other automedikit troops like speculo killers I dont want to kill one with and ARO and then she wake up without spending orders.

Maybe in reactive turn. In active spending 1 order.

17. loki

loki Active Member

Automedkit+. Done.

18. Superfluid

Superfluid Welcome to Svalarheima

What's the singularly most useable profile for these guys then?

I've not put a single game in as haqq yet as I'm still painting up my force.

19. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I like some of these automedikit ideas! The balance is tricky, because what makes sense for a Zhuyong or Sogarat is definitely not the same thing that makes sense for a Speculo or Shrouded, but as it is, it's a rather expensive skill that isn't terribly satisfying. The only time I find it worthwhile is when I can do a coordinated order and try to revive up to four models at once.

20. Agorapocalypse

Agorapocalypse Namurr and Nahab are girlfriends

IMHO probably the mml2 breaker rifle profile. Very powerful 0swc weapon. A shock armor save and breaker bts save per hit is a nice strong weapon that can catch people off guard.

sackofowls and Superfluid like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation