1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Drunken Rave

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Tongfa, May 9, 2019.

1. Tongfa

Tongfa ULTRA INSTINCT UKR

You know what I like about Ariadna. You know what I like - it's a fucking honest faction. It doesn't need no bulllllllllllllllllllshiittt about fucking biotech or fAST ALITY LIEVDEL 2 or whatever - it has just like4 one trick - A NEW BREED OF SZTEALTH - ad it does it well. At the 3end pf tje day - it's just a bunch of dudes with shiity assault rifles which dont even get the 0-=8 combi +3 range bonus going against tech that's like 200 years above what they've got on good old god bless america dawn.

Also - you know the biggest thing. I like the reasons that the Ariadana's are fighting. You know - like all the "houghty-toughty" factions out therie are fighting for like political reasons or fighting for some corporation. For us - it's a bit simpler with Ariadna. We're not fighting for some pencil neck corporate f*ck (mods <3), we're not fighting and killing for some dipshit corporation - we're fighting fpor the only home we've ever known. btw I'd happily debate the very qeustionable ethics of Anti[podes Assault packs and all that with youse ar a later date.

So good on you - all you old crusty bastard luddities out therie fighting it for the good guys. God bless Ariadna and good bless ameruca.

Rip my forum account. Witness me.

2. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Have my like. You made me chuckle and the title + your avatar made me read your post in this voice:

3. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

You DO realise that your grud-blessed-mercah also includes the godless Rooskies and the equally damned scots and frenchies, right?

As for the "not fighting for some pencil necked corporate ****" - who the F do you think got them to build the ONLY remaining coke factory in the sphere?
    Doctors without borders?
    Nope, good old fashioned, 'mercan corporate greed. Welcome to the darkside, poindexter.

4. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

Anyone remember when the Spetsnaz was the only Marksmanship L2 unit in the game?

5. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

at least we still have the only Tactical Jump and Veteran L2

barakiel and Foxep like this.
  6. Jandrus

Jandrus We're naught but humble pirates!

I need a recruintment video for the next world campaign with this.

Brother Smoke likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation