1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Applied for Warcor statis

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Omen, Feb 15, 2019.

1. Omen

Omen Active Member

Hello.

I wasn’t sure were to post this so .

I filled out the application to become a warcor, we have a decent sized gaming group that gets together at our hall twice a week. I’ve been teaching several of them infinity. We are up to 10 infinity players now. Figured our group should have a warcor.

Anyway I was curious , how long does it takes to hear if you got accepted or not?

#1 Omen, Feb 15, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  2. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

It's very unpredictable. Whether you have official status or not, keep on playing games, teaching people, and building community. They usually do big batches a couple of times a year, but they also add other people incrementally at other times.

chromedog and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  3. Omen

Omen Active Member

Thank you for the quick response toadchild

4. Nick092

Nick092 New Member
    Warcor

Mine took about just over a year or so, also I just found out about it. Turns out that email was sitting in my inbox for about 2 weeks lol, so just check your email every now and then.

5. Omen

Omen Active Member

Ok so need some advice . I’ve brought our local gaming group of infinity from 5 players to 13 now. And now a local gaming store has started to carry infinity. Anyway may 5 th I’m going to run an infinity learning day at the store 3 to 6 tables. The idea is to teach and intro people interested into infinity.

Basically I’m looking for advice should I stick to ice storm redviel and cold front or should I make several lists so people can try the game with other options from the factions. And run basic missions ? Most of my teaching has been 1 on 1.

6. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Run anything that escalates. Use your head and balance the stuff against each other. Red Veil has a good tempo of alternating which faction has the advantage for a mission it's a good one to work off.

7. Omen

Omen Active Member

Thanks for all your help. My first demo day was packed. Taught a few quick games of 3 line troops vs three line troop games and a few games @150 .going to be doing it again soon so. Our infinity community just keeps growing

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation