1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

June!

Discussion in 'News' started by kanluwen, May 2, 2019.

1. FatherKnowsBest

FatherKnowsBest Red Knight of Curmudgeon

I love the new Saito. Just a really great sculpt and pose.

I think those new bikers look absolutely awful I find bikers in general to be one of the worst additions to the game, but these are Boring Bikers, which makes it even worse.

2. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Man CB, you've been keeping me on a 1 box 1 blister a month drip feed with krit and Dynamos. Well done.

I believe last year's Dart did the same thing, LE one and only a few shorts months later the regular release for her. But unlike Dart seems like this Saito may be the more popular one.

3. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

Since you mentioned it I just couldn't get the MC hammer out of my head and I was a bit bored...

[​IMG]

Actually once you depict it that way, the whole box gets a lot of sense since the left ORC is actually doing a facepalm and the other one is turning away thinking "not this s#!t again".

#23 Usashi, May 3, 2019
    Last edited: May 3, 2019
  4. holycannoli

Is it just me or is the HMG orc trying to do a Haka dance?

[​IMG]

But also I feel like this Saito is a result of the fact that CB would probably get a lot of crap if the Saito with his sword out is a LE, and the plebeians get a mere rifle for the melee monster. I guess they could've solved it with a sheath on his back.

Abydog likes this.
  5. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

Namurr looks great. Looking forward to her.

The helmets still make the Dynamos look like awful motocross wannabes. Hope I can easily remove them if I ever pick the kit up.

The ORC HMG pose looks silly.

I actually really dig the scarf on Saito. That's a few times now I've found the general release to look much better than the LE. I wouldn't have picked up the LE if I seen this one was just around the corner.

6. Brother Smoke

Brother Smoke Bureau Trimurti Representative

I don't get the hate for the dynamos, but that's probably because I hate painting faces

They are my favorite biker sculpts so far

Zewrath and Stiopa like this.
  7. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

This. Those helmets are cool. What I don't like about Ariadna bikes is the amount of crap they're carrying. They'll look much better without it.

Wysłane z mojego SM-G973F przy użyciu Tapatalka

Zewrath likes this.
  8. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Namurr is very beautiful (yes the paintjob does its part) I try to figure out, what I can prox with her ;.)

Problem with the Orc Box is the male one. The females are okay, but the HMG is too big (compared to the females) and to akward in his pose. The Tinbot look funny but a bit too large. I´ll keep my old HMG/BSG. Pan O is on hold for me anyway.

Krit! I´d love to see Tai here, but I´ll take him anyway. Cool sculpt, cool pose. Even if I am not so much in special chars.

I like the Dynamos. Very nice poses. The bikes are okay (not a fan of the windshields). My main issue is: They look not very much kazak.

Saito! Yes! I not picked up the LE. I had a feeling, the make him with CCW. And they made it. Even put a scarf on him (yes would be better without the mask, but anyway it look cool). Maybe she short weapon is a bit too much.

The painting sets from Vallejo are a nice read. Depend on the price and the colors. I think they will be not worth buying for the mini alone.

9. Rebel-187

Rebel-187 Well-Known Member

I wonder what comes out for PanO after the ORC box... Montessa Biker? Helot Box? New Support Box (please CB please) or a new Cutter. Not that the Cutter is bad looking, it is a very nice and dynamic Miniature..... But he is out dated compared to the actual desing. This makes me wonder how a new Multi HMG would look like.

Nice Minis for June but no Zondnautica yet.... Well i have to wait and my wallet doesn't scream in agony :joy:

10. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

I like this Saito better than the limited one. I’ve already got a modded old Saito, but I may pick this one up anyway. Definitely glad I didn’t spring for the bundle to get the limited version.

Guardian likes this.
  11. Cry of the Wind

Cry of the Wind Well-Known Member

Been saying this for months now but I love the new stuff they have been putting out overall. Still some duds each month but as a whole I have been liking each new release.

Only dud this month for me are the Orcs. Girls too small looking and wtf that HMG pose... I honestly thought they were Kamau at first, nothing about them says Arm4 W2. At least the Riot girls are Arm3 while being small.

I like the Dynamos even though I won't be buying them. Too many bikers in my Ariadna collection as it is. I think I would have gone with them over the Mavericks if I was starting today though. Probably use them as Mavericks too as I'm not a fan of their cost as is. Maybe some more play testing but I'm happy with my Mavs so doubt anything will really change for me.

Also like this Saito over the preorder one. Much cooler looking.

12. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

All the gear is kinda Ariadna's sculpting 'thing', though. And look at the Aragoto hacker, even she has bags on that crotch-rocket.
    [​IMG]

I'm guessing about $36-40 US, since the Vallejo Model Color and Game Color paints are $3 each and the model is probably going to be $12.

Depending on the colors, I might pick up a few. Almost certainly the YJ set, and maybe a JSA set if they make one.

13. Ghost_X

Ghost_X Well-Known Member

Any word on whether we will get dismounted Dynamo Regt Kazaks? I really like their armor and would like to get some dismounted options.

Spellduckwrong likes this.
  14. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Where was this news dropped?

15. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

In the June releases article. At the very bottom. No pictures yet, though.

16. holycannoli

Dismounted versions of the bikers have been a bit rare; see desperadoes. The dismounted maverick was a preorder.

17. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

But almost all bikers don't get much benefit from getting off of their bikes.

The Dynamos should be dismounting once they're about to start shooting.

Section9, Abrilete and toadchild like this.
  18. HotFreshTofu

HotFreshTofu Well-Known Member

That ORC box... yikes.

Loving the Zu Yong character.

Saito is fine , except that I won’t be needing him for JSA anymore

Not the best month for me, but I suspect people will be happy with some of this stuff .

19. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

I find it weird to complain about new ORC HMG being too big while saying "I will stick to the old one". The old one's HMG is as big as her entire body! It really does look like a weapon that requires a tri-pod.
    [​IMG]

As for his pose, I think they were trying for a "squad leader gesture" thing, like with Multi Rifle Zuyong. Fitting as HMG is a common choice for ORC Lt. (and much better than the apparently scared MR ORC).

20. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

This photo reminds me how much I prefer the old PanO shotgun design.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation