1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramah Proxies

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by wildchevy, Mar 14, 2019.

1. The Littlest Teapot

The Littlest Teapot New Member

I think the Muttawi'ah and the Lasiq Riflemen make perfect proxies for the Numurr and Mukhtar (respectively)

I mean, the Namurr and Mutts feel very similar to me, with the Namurr being the more highly trained versions. They both obviously wield the e/Marat's which alone makes them a quick easily identifiable proxy. The Mutts also have a very in-your-face / athletic vibe, which works well with Hyperdynamics and the better CC skills of the Namurr. And Obviously NWI is just a strait up better version of Dogged.

The Mukhtar, are aesthetically very similar to the Lasiq with their hooded design, which makes them a great proxy. They feel easily translatable as well with Mimetism and Viral weaponry (even if it is just the one loadout). I dunno, the concept art felt very similar to the Lasiq, and that's probably the biggest reason for me.

That was my take at least, these new units sort of felt like the Ramah version of these Hassassin classics to me.

2. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

I have been constructing conversions to take spaces.

Mukhtars: Based of Lasiqs bodies. I like the aesthetic of the Lasiq more than the Mukhtars concept art.
    Namurr: Gata with the sword from the older spitfire Asawira, attached to the doctor arm of the Proxy Mk1 (been cannibalizing him. Tail flaps went to my Aswaira Joan).
    Hortlack: SMG Hakim. The scale and armor fits perfectly for the lighter HI. Also fits the SMG. Sniper will probably be the Govad Sniper.
    Nahab: Was Bashi Basouk with SMG, but now its a Proxy MK1 body, SMG Oda head, Bashi girl SMG+Sword+Wings bent back.

Section9 and Ariwch like this.
  3. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

I'm going to use Govads as Mukhtar as they have hoods so seems appropriate. Namurr I'll probably use Sekbans.

4. Havock

Havock Member

Nahab: Either of the Bashi's?

It's an excuse to get the bloody awesome boarding shotty model on the table.

5. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

Everyone knows Fat Yuan Yuan is the perfect Nahab proxy.

Havock likes this.
  6. Havock

Havock Member

A true Supersized Soldier.

Errhile likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation