1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dahshat Single List Project

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by momo234, Apr 18, 2019.

1. momo234

momo234 Well-Known Member

Hey all! I haven't had a painting thread since the forums switched over, and decided it was time to start a new project on here. To keep myself from buying a ton of new models I've built a single list of Dahshat Company that I plan to produce from start to finish. The models will in some cases be true-to-form, but as it is a merc sectorial I feel like I'm free to proxy in models that I like (so long as they are appropriate). I have a couple already painted up, but they may be switched out with other models I own if I decide they fit the theme better. Also, I work a ton, so hopefully I'll be able to keep a good pace with my painting to keep this thread active.

All that being said, this is the list I am starting up:

Dahshat Company
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]2
    BOUNTY HUNTER Sniper Rifle / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    BOUNTY HUNTER Red Fury / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)
    SFORZA FTO (Holoprojector L1) Viral Rifle + Adhesive Launcher, Nanopulser / Heavy Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 28)
    GHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    MIRANDA ASHCROFT Boarding Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Monofilament CC Weapon, Knife. (0 | 23)
    FASID HMG + (Smoke and Normal) Light Grenade Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 53)
    DOZER (Traktor Mul Control Device) Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    TRAKTOR MUL (Minesweeper) Electric Pulse. (0 | 5)
    HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    LIBERTO (Minelayer) Light Shotgun, Chain-colt, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]3 [​IMG]2 [​IMG]1
    GHULAM Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    BOUNTY HUNTER Submachine Gun, Akrylat-Kanone / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    SAITO TOGAN Combi Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)
    HUNZAKUT (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    KUM Chain Rifle, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 10)

4 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

I'm just finishing up my first couple of models, so pics will be up in an hour or so.

Kalendo and coleslaw like this.
  2. momo234

Here we go, first two models done. Sorry that the quality isn't amazing, But holding the models with my light is the only way I've figured to get even decent pics out of my crappy camera phone.

Bounty Hunter with Red Fury (Anaconda Pilot):
    IMG_1981.jpg IMG_1982.jpg IMG_1983.jpg IMG_1984.jpg

Miranda Ashcroft (Dart, trimmed SMG into Pistol):
    IMG_1986.jpg IMG_1987.jpg IMG_1988.jpg IMG_1989.jpg

Next on the block are Saito and the SMG Bounty Hunter, hopefully pics and progress soon to come!

EDIT: Apparently I'm big on the gun-up, hand-on-the-hip pose. Didn't even notice until I saw them together!

#2 momo234, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2019
    Harlekin, McNamara, Oni and 8 others like this.
  3. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Booty Hunter with Red Booty ;)
    Hym there is an Miranda Asscroft model on market so why Fart model ??

4. momo234

Well, as I already mentioned, I am trying to use models I already have and love and that the non-aligned armies are perfect for proxies.

Got some work done this week but mostly just base coats and a little shading. Once I have more models to 100%, should be by next weekend, I'll throw up some pics.

5. Kalendo

Kalendo Well-Known Member

I just wanted to say your thread inspired me, and I've stolen your Miranda idea, I didn't have all the models I wanted, but I wanted to do a Dashat Company as a "branch" of Yu Jing since IA really felt like a letdown, as such I'm doing conversions on every model to make them feel more "Yu Jing" -- As well as just work in Models I REALLY like, but otherwise don't have an excuse to use/paint. in some cases its easy swaps like Zhanshi for Ghulams, but in others are going to require much more work.

Thank you so much for sharing your work, its really motivated me!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation