1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Invincible Army - how would you fill up the mising 2 pt ?

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by kensai, Apr 29, 2019.

1. kensai

kensai New Member

hi all,

so i got some inspiration from youtube, did some theory crafting and came up with this:

2 pts short
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

DĀOYĪNG Lieutenant L2 Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 29)
    MÓWÁNG (NCO) Red Fury, Akrylat-Kanone / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (1 | 52)
    ZHĒNCHÁ (Forward Observer) Submachine Gun, D.E.P., Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    ZHĒNCHÁ Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 41)
    SON-BAE Yaókòng Smart Missile Launcher / Electric Pulse. (1.5 | 18)
    HǍIDÀO (Multispectral Visor L2) MULTI Sniper / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 37)
    ZHANSHI (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    ZHANSHI Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    ZHANSHI Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 19)
    SHÀNG JÍ (Fireteam: Haris, Tactical Awareness) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower + TinBot B (Deflector L2) / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0.5 | 43)

6 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

ideas being: Zenchas and Mowang as the assault pieces, with the option to lob missiles from the Son-bae, the lower 5 being candidates for a fireteam and the Daoying for whatever opportunity arises, either offensive or defensive duty.

should i bother filing in the last 2 pts?
    what do you ppl see in this list? any CC is welcome, since i don't have many games under my belt yet overall.
    ty

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Not filling it is always an option. I literally won Show of Force today because I was playing 2pts under.

EpicDiceFail likes this.
  3. EpicDiceFail

EpicDiceFail Patron Saint of Horrible Dice

Like the list, but don't get too comfortable on relying on the missiles....Made that mistake in the past. Hope it works better for you than me! :grinning:

4. kensai

kensai New Member

i am aware of the hacking defense options of smart missiles, but as far as i understand, i CAN play the missile launcher in its "dumb" version

5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Yep! Sure can!

I don't see any way to easily use those last two points, unless you drop that Zanshi medic for an actual doctor. And I'm not sure that's a worthwhile trade, since the doctor can't link.

6. toadchild

toadchild Premeasure

Agreed with several others that it’s fine to leave a couple loose points here and there. Sometimes there’s nothing good to spend 2 points or 0.5 SWC on without scrapping the entire list concept and starting over from scratch.

7. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Paramedics and FO's, looks like you already went with the proven ways to spend 2 pts.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation