1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Warning and fireteams

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Hecaton, Feb 6, 2018.

1. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

In order to use "Warning," the user has to have not been activated by ARO and either needs to be the target of an attack or within ZoC of someone who was. If a model shoots at a member of a fireteam, and they only had LoF to that one member, the rest of the fireteam will likely get no AROs - in that case, can the rest of the fireteam use Warning or did they technically Idle or something and thus can't turn around?

2. macfergusson

macfergusson Van Zant is my spirit animal.

Fireteam member's AROs are definitely determined/triggered separately from each other, they are simply restricted to all making the same ARO declaration if they wish to retain Fireteam Integrity.

daboarder, Sabin76 and T. Rex Pushups like this.
  3. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

and Warning isn't an ARO, so yes they can

chromedog likes this.
  4. multor

multor Member

I found no hint on the Fireteam having any effect on Warning! As a result: a trooper who is in the same Fireteam as the one targeted by an attack, but out of his ZoC, cannot use Warning!
    Did I get that correctly?

5. DukeofEarl

DukeofEarl Well-Known Member

Yep, due to the ZoC aspect. Fireteams do not alter Warning at all so it would follow the normal rules.

chromedog and multor like this.
  6. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

Interesting. Someone at a recent tournament tried to tell me I couldn't; it wasn't really crucial to the game, so I let it slide. Important to know for the future though.

Rubberpiggy and DukeofEarl like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation