1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New here!

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Tom.E.Gunn, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Tom.E.Gunn

Tom.E.Gunn New Member

Hi Guys,

I'm new to Aristeia - I've just brought the core set and an expansion to get into things,

I come from a background of playing Warhammer Underworlds and like the look of this game!

Is there a tournament scene in the UK at all? I'm from the midlands myself.

Thanks!

rag1n likes this.
  2. krotos

krotos Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome!
    For example here you can find info about UK tournament, but better to use AGL site and search events with country filter.
    Also you can find opponents online. You need to buy TableTop Simulator in Steam.
    https://forum.corvusbelli.com/threads/aristeia-all-stars-3-firestorm-games-uk.26897/

3. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

Welcome and aloha! I hope you enjoy the game!

Its nice and straight forward from the get-go. Unlike Underworlds the variety is less in your deck and more in the characters (thus team composition), so it'll be similar but different I think. Its inspired by MOBAs, but I frankly find it quite reminiscent of tag team-based fighting games in that everyone has to contribute something - its not a series of 1 on 1 fights (such as a traditional team mode would have).

4. Tom.E.Gunn

Tom.E.Gunn New Member

Brilliant guys thanks for the info,

Looks as though there is a small scene in the uk game then, with tourneys in Wales...a bit of a trek for me but not too bad.

And if it's similar to fighting games I'm all in, been playing fighting games competitively for a good few years now!

5. Chikahiro

Chikahiro Well-Known Member

If you’re familiar with team games like Marvel vs Capcom or Dragonball Fighters that’ll help your thinking. “How do my characters compliment each other? How do they work together? Who is weak at what?”

No frame data to memorize thankfully! But learning the dice and their purposes is important, as are the standard tactics cards.

Figuring out ranges and movement is just as important as in fighting games. Energy is as important as meter management. Setting up, mind games, looking for options, all stuff you’ve done and will continue to do here :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation