1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Last Stand: An Infinity Board Game

Discussion in 'Events & Tournaments' started by Dude, Apr 18, 2019.

1. Dude

Dude Master in training

This link contains all the rules, reference, and production materials for my Rumble on Route 66 Scenario - The Last Stand.
    https://drive.google.com/…/1dJ2Xb3Mdgk_-NzFLZdxbDH0llxNZcCQ…

I wrote this scenario for the players at the Rumble on Route 66 to enjoy the night before the tournament. We had 7 GMs running the scenario and 37 players total. Players bring a 25 XP Spec-Ops and they cooperate against a slew of Combined Army threats and a hostile environment. The objective is to destroy a bio-weapon and provide an evacuation vector for the besieged defenders and civilians of Ghezira (Third Offensive, pages 26-27).

I'm extremely grateful for the help I received in designing, testing, running, and producing this scenario. This is my attempt at making an Infinity board game, and I'm glad to share it with anyone interested in playing.

#1 Dude, Apr 18, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
  2. Postmortem

Postmortem Kazak Arachnophile

Appreciate the share. This looks great!

3. Psybilliah

Psybilliah Member

Was a ton of fun to play !

Dude likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation