1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rumble on Route 66...

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by barakiel, Apr 11, 2019.

1. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

Glad you're not calling for actual violence upon a player while insinuating they're a nazi based on what faction they chose to play. Your post does sort of come across that way just fyi.

2. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Americans seems to consider themselfs experts on the topic.

Teslarod and chromedog like this.
  3. WiT?

WiT? Well-Known Member

Super cool graph! Really interesting to see the numbers for different factions. Only 1 vanilla PanO vs 8 Varuna? Stoked to see so many Brosassins going!

Do the lists for the event get compiled someplace afterwards? I'd be very interested to see what people are playing

4. atomicfryingpan

Considering the political landscape in america and he's an american, as am I, and we are talking about an american tournament...

5. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Generally lists aren’t posted anywhere unless individual players choose to post them. There’s no clearinghouse for them.

6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Do me a favor.

Go read the Yuandun fluff, and then go read the Einsatzgruppen article on wikipedia.

I find the Yuandun CBL lists interesting. The fluff makes me see red. I play Germans in Flames of War. I even play SS on occasion. If I saw someone wearing a WW2 German uniform at a tournament I'd politely suggest they not wear that because someone would take it the wrong way. But I would seriously punch out someone wearing Einsatzgruppen tabs or Camp Guard tabs at a game tournament, and I know what those look like.

7. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Seminar's out.

#27 the huanglong, Apr 14, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 14, 2019
  8. atomicfryingpan

I've read the yuan duan fluff before, I also looked up einsatzgruppen before I commented. Again your post was worded in such a way where it looks like it could have easily not been within the context of the game and to "please beat the crap out of them" might be seen as a call to action to ya know beat the crap out of someone.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  9. atomicfryingpan

Also drop the internet tough guy act and get some therapy, its pathetic.

10. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

It's not an act.

I would physically assault someone for wearing evidence of being a war criminal, and quite possibly sell him to the Israeli embassy afterwards. What of it?

But fine, I will edit the post to make it clear I am talking about beating the Yuandun player in every game he plays.

11. the huanglong

Not defending the Germans or nuffin, but do you assault uniformed border patrol agents? I can't imagine they'd have been in a hurry to meet the needs of all those interned Japanese if American cities were the ones being firebombed out of existence and their soldiers and citizens were eating sawdust.

Scrap square likes this.
  12. solkan

solkan Well-Known Member

Isn’t playing using a CBL enough punishment? :sweat:

13. atomicfryingpan

No you wouldn't. You'd be uncomfortable, you'd probably even be upset. Your butt would pucker so tight you'd even be able to crack a walnut. You'll never have that opportunity because it isn't going to happen but on the off chance it ever occurs and you see this mythical unicorn of an example in real life you would fail to act and instead turn to your friends and tell them what an asshole this guy was behind his back. Then quickly regroup on the internet and tell the tale of how this was so lucky he didnt get his ass kicked in fit of self righteous rage.

The chest thumping does nothing. It's also sounds exactly what it sounds like from someone who truly has no understanding of violence.

14. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Going to be interesting to see the ITSX data post mortem for faction popularity. I've been seeing a noticeable lack of Yu Jing across the board at events and they've managed to slip another rung lower here being outnumbered by Aleph now.

15. the huanglong

Top quality post, I regret only being able to like it once.

16. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

I think he may just want to have fun with Hsien in core and blast away anyone showing up it's head in active. The truth is, this one fights any ARO piece with good odds every time. Even Dakini and Kamau shit in their pants against him.

17. Click2kill

Click2kill Well-Known Member

Well, when they released JSA, they literally cut the Yu Jing faction in half. Thats what I think we are really seeing here. A lot of the strategies I've seen a few people employ with Yu Jing were JSA, and I'm sure those people followed them in the secession.

18. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

Does sound like some really interesting data to look at honestly.
    Hey, who knows, maybe JSA players will outnumber the total TJ players in between all of it's CBLs/Sectorials/Vanilla? They're already only 2 players short of being on equal amounts according to this graph.

Also somewhat not surprised Ariadna is near-tied for the most popular, it seems.

19. Marduck

Marduck Well-Known Member

Can't wait to see pictures, videos an reports of the event. And go mérovingia ! "They shall not pass" / ils ne passeront pas" :-)

20. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

Some of the numbers are really surprising. I'd also love to see MO lists.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation