1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Infinity

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Zerooness, Apr 8, 2019.

1. Zerooness

Zerooness Member

Hy, im pretty new to the game and have problem deciding with which army to start.
    Hope yall can help me out :)

So the more i hear about infinity the more difficult the decision gets for me.
    If it helps, long time ago when i played Computer games and now when i play DnD
    i tend to take Rouge like Characters.

I thought about taking PanO because Corvus Belli is promoting them as a first army and i like the stats on paper but the Tags and armor of some troopers just looks to cartoony for my taste.

So is there like a "second" beginner friendly Faction or does it come down in the end to "take whats visually most appealing?

thanks for your time and help figuring out whats good for beginner/ a beginning me

#1 Zerooness, Apr 8, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 8, 2019
    Space Ranger likes this.
  2. Forbino1

Forbino1 Well-Known Member

Visually appealing is important. If you want "tricksey" options, I would recommend Haqq, Combined (shasvasti), YuJing and JSA (to some extent) as the most sly factions. Ariadna has a lot of camo options, huge amounts of camo options, but I still feel they come straight at you.

ChoTimberwolf and Zerooness like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation