1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a Shikami head

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by Knauf, Apr 5, 2019.

1. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Hey, this might be an odd request, but I'm looking for one of the spare Shikami heads that comes with each blister (the round hat one).

I need it for a conversion and I don't want to buy a shikami just for the spare head, so I was hoping that maybe one of you JSA players might be willing to part with theirs. I will cover shipping, of course, and add a little something on top for your help :)

Im based in Germany, so someone from Europe would be ideal in order to keep the shipping cost down.

2. Stormygeddon

Stormygeddon Well-Known Member

Oh, I've got a spare Shikami heat with the hat (as I found I preferred the one without it IRL) but I am in Florida, USA, so shipping's going to be a hassle. Feel free to send a private message if you don't mind or haven't found another option in Europe.

Knauf likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation