1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

300 Points - All-out Killing List

Discussion in 'Combined Army' started by TheGuthrie, Apr 5, 2019.

1. TheGuthrie

TheGuthrie New Member

List SX 2
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    NOX Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle, Zapper / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    SHESKIIN Lieutenant Red Fury, Pulzar, D-Charges / Pistol, DA CCW. (1 | 54)
    NOX (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Zapper / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 15)
    GWAILO HMG / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (2 | 45)
    VICTOR MESSER (Hacking Device Plus) Boarding Shotgun, 2 Nanopulser, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
    M-DRONE FTO (Nanoscreen) Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 23)
    CALIBAN (Chain of Command) Submachine Gun, Pulzar, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife, CC Weapon. (0 | 29)
    SPECULO KILLER Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1 | 34)
    NOCTIFER Missile Launcher / Assault Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 32)
    CADMUS-SOLDIER Hacker (EI Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 24)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

How do you guys think this will fare? Plan is to have victor messer buff the hell out of the Gwailo and ARO first couple of turns, last turn break up the fire team and charge Gwailo down while seeking hackers/TAGs with victor, earlier if necessary. The Speculo will be my first turn unit, Sheskiin will charge down second, then third is the Gwailo as mentioned before. Everything else just is either ARO pieces or to prevent loss of lieutenant. Also the cadmus is there simply because the opponent is likely to bring lots of hackers.

2. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

How does Victor buff a Gwailo? Fairy Dust?

3. TheGuthrie

TheGuthrie New Member

Fairy Dust and Breakwater mostly. Its more to keep it alive than anything else cause im scared of immobilize/irregular hacks.

4. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

Can't use Breakwater if the Gwailo is the target. BW is actually kind of broken ATM in that regard. I'd love for it to be able to target any activated hacker within the user's hacking area and nullify said attack (essentially imposing the -6 on whatever hack the opponent chooses). Gwailo could still reset. Having to declare it before the attack means the opponent could choose a different attack option, but I think that would be a perfectly fine "drawback".

Anyway, Victor is perhaps better off buffing the M-drone instead, since the Gwailo has a very respectable BTS 9.

EDIT: Also, if you are going for a mass-murder list, just go all out and bring a 5-frog Core for a Sheskiin Delivery System. And/or bring 2 Speculo Minelayers.

5. TheGuthrie

TheGuthrie New Member

True. At this point I'm wondering if I should even take him considering with that points value I can buff my killer hackers. Maybe I should drop the fire team and go for just the gwailo and two upgraded hackers? That way I sacrifice the burst +1 for another hacker (probs malignos).

6. TheGuthrie

TheGuthrie New Member

List SX 2

[​IMG]10
    SHESKIIN Red Fury, Pulzar, D-Charges / Pistol, DA CCW. (1 | 54)
    NOX Combi Rifle, Zapper / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    CALIBAN (Chain of Command) Submachine Gun, Pulzar, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife, CC Weapon. (0 | 29)
    MALIGNOS Hacker (EI Killer Hacking Device) Submachine Gun, Dazer, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    SPECULO KILLER Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Monofilament CCW, Knife. (1 | 34)
    GWAILO Lieutenant HMG / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (2 | 45)
    VICTOR MESSER (Hacking Device Plus) Boarding Shotgun, 2 Nanopulser, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

What I've done is broken up the fire team of the Gwailo and shifted Lieutenants around. I added a forward observer to the Sheskiin fire team so she can dakka better against things like TAGs which are scary. I've upgraded the hacker and seperated Victor Messer. He will now be responsible for attacking big HI that comes up the field or remotes. I'm gonna take first turn and set HMG to suppressive fire, same plan as before.

7. TheGuthrie

TheGuthrie New Member

List SX 4

[​IMG]10
    SHESKIIN Red Fury, Pulzar, D-Charges / Pistol, DA CCW. (1 | 54)
    NOX Combi Rifle, Zapper / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)
    TENSHO FTO Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    GWAILO Lieutenant HMG / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (2 | 45)
    MALIGNOS Hacker (EI Assault Hacking Device) Combi Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 41)
    MALIGNOS Hacker (EI Killer Hacking Device) Submachine Gun, Dazer, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

DId a few more updates. 5 man sheskiin and independent gwailo for suppressive fire.

8. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

I think an FO is kind of wasted in the fireteam. Sheskiin will be an absolute beast, even without it. TAGs should not scare her in the least. Her RF is damage 14 due to Fatality and the increased chance to crit means that hard targets aren't nearly as hard as they otherwise would be. That said, BS 24 RF sounds nuts... if also order intensive. The question is whether the increased chance to crit is worth the order sink when you only have 10 orders max.

...Geebus that's a 76% chance to crit...

TheGuthrie likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation