1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ramah for escalation?

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Snarf, Apr 2, 2019.

1. Snarf

Snarf Member

Hi guys I’m re starting with infinity and having a crack with Ramah. I have some bits including the red veil, beyond red veil, Leila, a box of janisaries, naffutien 2 chicken remotes and the engineer and helper bots.

It’s a self penned escalation and the first game if frontline but at only 150points I’m finding it hard to make a list

Any help would be great

2. ambisinister

ambisinister Broken Zoetrope

Are you cool with proxying or are you trying to use only the stuff you have models for?

3. ambisinister

If it were me, using the models you have with as little proxying as possible, i'd do something like this:

Ramah Taskforce
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]7
    FASID HMG + (Smoke and Normal) Light Grenade Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 53)
    TUAREG Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    GHULAM Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 16)
    GHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    GHULAM Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    NAFFATÛN Rifle + Heavy Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)

2 SWC | 149 Points

Open in Infinity Army

You've got a core a link that you can be somewhat aggressive with once your opponent's threats are down. The Al Fasid is tough and expensive and a good candidate to try and drag the xenotech up to the midfield, and the Taureg exists as a nice surprise to either help you dominate a zone in the last turn or remove a troublesome piece of your opponent's.

Now if you are OK with proxying, I'd optimize the list a little better to look something like this:

Ramah Taskforce

[​IMG]7 [​IMG]1
    FASID Heavy Rocket Launcher, Submachine Gun, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 45)
    TUAREG Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    GHULAM Lieutenant Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    GHULAM HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 20)
    GHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    WARCOR (360º Visor) Flash Pulse / Stun Pistol, Knife. (0 | 3)

3 SWC | 150 Points

Open in Infinity Army

The HRL Al Fasid is not only cheaper, but more optimal for moving up the board. The points you save their can go to adding a HMG to the Ghulam link to give you some long range high burst (though you could just as easily swap the hmg guy and either the naffatun or the other rifle for two snipers if that's more to your liking). Finally with the 3 points left over, pop in a war cor as a distraction. If you don't have something suitable for that, you could use the 3 point for a nasmat that you could pop your doctor out of the link to control if necessary.

4. Snarf

Snarf Member

Hey sorry its taken time to reply. Thank you for the sugestions indeed. who would you make the xenotech to place the datascanner and also controll the centre of the board in front line. the Al fasied?

5. ambisinister

6. Snarf

Snarf Member

Ramah Taskforce

[​IMG]5
    KHAWARIJ (Fatality L1, Multispectral Visor L2) Mk12 / Pistol, AP CCW. (0.5 | 36)
    GHULAM (NCO) Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher (Normal and Smoke Ammo.) / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 16)
    LEILA SHARIF Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Shock Marksman Rifle, D-Charges / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0 | 20)

1.5 SWC | 101 Points

Open in Infinity Army

i have been looking at this as a fireteam thinking its good to go and get things done. can i use the leuitenantorder on the link via NCO?

7. KwarkyMats

KwarkyMats Well-Known Member

Yes you can! The lieutenant order counts as a regular order for the NCO. So if you have bring along Lt level 2 Tarik, you have two additional orders to spend on the fireteam with the Ghulam NCO as its fireteam leader.

8. Snarf

Snarf Member

Fantastic :)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation