1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Adepticon: A couple PanO details

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by barakiel, Mar 29, 2019.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

I'll be getting the male Orc at least. Will have to see how the females are painted first before passing judgement.
    Et to Brutus? Same here with me.
    Agreed on both counts but at least the hacker can be run as a normal combi Orc.

2. Manfred_VR

Manfred_VR Well-Known Member

Patsy is really nice but new Orcs are strange, the HMG one is good but the other two look more like Kamau.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

So! I understand why the HMG ORC has been scalped in the position that it is in, That ORC HMG can be your LT. In that case it's not that bad looking.

4. Golem2God

I'm with you on that boat.
    It makes more sense for him to be in a "command hand gesture" pose because of his ability to be a Lt.

Manfred_VR likes this.
  5. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

On one hand I don't need anything from that box, on the other I want to see how new BSG ORC compares to the old one, as the old girl was an amazon when she was first released. Now she should be just "in scale".
    I don't think the difference between male and female armor is that noticeable for ORCs. While there was some bulking up recently, I think the HMG guy looks larger than he is due to his very expanded pose while the women are simply walking/standing. They should be compared to either the MR or Feurerbach ORC.
    Also ORCs in general aren't as bulky as Brigada, Wu Ming or Swiss. It's certainly no Brigada situation, with men bigger than other factions' equivalents and women slimmer than Riot Grrls.

Very disappointed by the TinBot though. I was expecting something more similar to the Crabbot, like on the token.

6. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

Given where they're available, the PanO TinBot 1 should be known as a "Goblin" (and now I'm going to head-swap my one...); I'm a little disappointed that it's not mono-wheel as well.
    Now that I've had a good long look, Patsy's arms (and hopefully head) should swap with the AHD ORC with little effort, and hopefully all versions of Joan too (bless that PanO modular armour design). I'm hoping the kitbash potential will go some way to mitigate my initial impressions of the box.

Golem2God likes this.
  7. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Why?

8. Cartographer

Cartographer Well-Known Member

'cus it's a mini ORC!
    Or did you mean why mono-wheel?
    Because in my mind, PanO helper REMs and deployables are all mono-wheel like the WildParrot (even before that came out I was thinking it).

It's still a travesty that PanO has no Koalas and Yu Jing has no Pandas (and Aleph has no MadTraps, 'cus if any non-Tohaa has a distinct whiff of dairy it's Aleph!).

volgo likes this.
  9. Titus

Titus Varuna Beach Commando

Now I can't get over Tinbots not being called "Goblins".

Thank you and good day to you, sir.

Golem2God likes this.
  10. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

Looks! like we will have about 6 ORC's and it's about time a tinbot, Man! that's a lot of love from CB, I'm guessing there will be a lot of ORC time in Panoville.

Golem2God likes this.
  11. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

I'm stupid ;P

<ok apparently this will be my most liked post....>

12. A Mão Esquerda

A Mão Esquerda Deputy Hexahedron Officer

Well, now that you mention it...:joy:

13. Golem2God

"Datz rite Bozz. Wez Grotz are Orkz too."
    I guess so. Though Grot does come to mind as well.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation