1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC Windows x64 version] No executable

Discussion in 'Infinity Army' started by Devil_Tiger, Mar 28, 2019.

1. Devil_Tiger

Devil_Tiger Your Friendly Neighborhood Asura

I got Windows 10 and after installing the x64 version of Infinity Army, there is no executable in the installation folder other than Launcher.exe, which just try to update the application, and the uninstaller.

With my previous computer (and windows 7) i didn't have this problem, i'm not sure how to solve it.

2. chromedog

chromedog Less than significant minion

I don't think there IS a way to solve it.
    The x64 version does not have an .exe for the application, just launcher.exe which "launches" like the "Mother-in-law" from IronMan2.

The only workaround is NOT to use the windows downloadable version. Use the browser one. Or use it on an android device using that version.

meikyoushisui and Devil_Tiger like this.
  3. Zoe

Zoe You can run, but you can't hide.
    CB Staff Warcor

The launcher file search for updates and, if doesn't found any, runs Army with the current version installed.

This is the way it should work. I have Windows 10 and in my computer works well.

I take note.

xagroth likes this.
  4. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Add that all the times I ever used the installed version, it never updated succesfully (never found an update... unless you have a hamster answering the queries, compared to an Elephant's appetite in querys!)

5. Devil_Tiger

Devil_Tiger Your Friendly Neighborhood Asura

Well for me the launcher searches for an update

-If there is an update it will download it, install it then close and that's it
    -If there is no update it will stay at that with the "next" button greyed, and that's it

But yeah, it's not a huge deal since it work fine in browser and phone app, but i guess i'm old school like that, i like things that i launch from my computer and not a browser!

Karmano likes this.
  6. Postmortem

Postmortem Kazak Arachnophile

Just adding on my experience with x64 version on Win 10.

My x64 downloaded version searches for an update, doesn’t find one, then just stops. It doesn’t launch Army after searching.

The x32 version works after deleting the x64 version.

Browser version works for me.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation