1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which NA-2/Merc Sectorial is your favorite?

Discussion in 'General' started by Golem2God, Mar 16, 2019.

1. PensivePanther

PensivePanther Active Member

Amusingly when I was looking to get back into infinity I, on a whim, settled on Druze. Pretty much for the helmets lol.

Cothel and DustGod like this.
  2. DustGod

DustGod Well-Known Member

And it's crazy because everybody has their own taste I totally feel you I was almost there but I was like the helmets are too pointy in the back... and that shows how different every person's individual tastes can be when it comes to collecting for this game

Golem2God likes this.
  3. Remnar

Remnar Well-Known Member

Yep. I immediately discarded Pano as an army (and probably Foreign Company as well) because I cannot stand how their combi rifles look. Also I dont care for their HMG either.

4. DustGod

DustGod Well-Known Member

See this is great... I don't like Nomads weapons but Haqq weapons are awesome...

Remnar and oldGregg like this.
  5. LunarSol

LunarSol Well-Known Member

I pre-ordered the JSA starter but never got around to painting it as StarCo ended up being exactly what I wanted. In particular, I really like how all of the AVA makes even generic guys feel something like named characters in the list. It's like the GI Joe of Nomads.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation