1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ITS : How did it gone South in South Korea

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by ObviousGray, Mar 5, 2019.

1. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Rep 2 uploaded.

Janzerker likes this.
  2. Tibooper

Tibooper Well-Known Member

Thanks for all the sharing ! I can't wait to see the rest :)

ObviousGray likes this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I'm enjoying these. Good job!

ObviousGray likes this.
  4. Greysturm

Greysturm Invincible Army Drill Sergeant/Military Theorist

Loving your reports, keep em coming.

ObviousGray likes this.
  5. Chaserabinov

Chaserabinov Well-Known Member

Great reports, thx for sharing :)

ObviousGray likes this.
  6. ObviousGray

Rep 3, and 4 updated.

Stuffist and Janzerker like this.
  7. Janzerker

Janzerker Well-Known Member

Those were just amazing, thanks for sharing!

Loved the part in the 3rd game when you took control of the Seraph with your DaoYing and turned it against their mates, suiciding it with the last order. That's one of the reasons Infinity is so unique by allowing to recreate such cinematic scenes that can suppose a point of inflexion in the outcome of the match. It was like watching a scene of a GiTS chapter.

Regarding the 4th game liked the showdown between HaiDao sniper and the Dakini sniper supported by the (maybe not so) unexpected Mk2 post human sniper. As well as the way you pulled out a victory at the end of the game thanks to a professional use of your Zenchas.

As you have said it's clear you love the Zencha. That's another feature of Infinity, any player has his/her favourite unit. A unit that suits that player's game style so well to the point he/she becomes so used to it and can make it perform well most of the time; despite what might work for that player might not work for another player. It's like his/her totemic unit. I think that's your case, you might have found your identity in YuJing in the Zencha. I don't say that based only in your performance in this ITS tournament but also in all the comments and posts you have poured in the forum since IA was released where you have mentioned your good results with the Zencha many times. Therefore I think it's about time you stop being a "Frenzied Mushroom", hereby I declare you Master Sergeant Instructor of the Zencha Armored Reconnaissance Regiment , LOL ;)

8. ObviousGray

Thank you for your long, enthusiastic comments, mate. Good if you read the whole texts with delight. Yeah, the ITS remains a good memory in me. Still I remember some dopey-moves, or unknown decisions throughout the games; I nearly lost the last one, and had a hard time at the 1st game. Writing things surely does make me think about the consequences.

Instructor of Zhenchas would be too much; I believe there's many exceptional players even in this forum. Although I appreciate your compliance, personally. Thanks!

9. Paegis

Paegis Vincible Officer

Congrats on the results! Love the double Zhencha list heh. And I'm glad you got some use out of the Yan Huo, Mowang, and Liu Xing as well!

So I'm curious, what influenced your decision to go with the Zhanshi fireteam in both lists? I did notice that it gave you the space to play with the other cool toys we have in the sectorial but it was interesting to see no Zuyong at all.

ObviousGray likes this.
  10. ObviousGray

Maaybe its just my playstyle, but I focused on Zhanshis' capabilities of getting a LGL and being a filler. That is said, one can easily build a field nuisance with rather cheap costs.

Zuyong teams are solid, no doubt about it. They hold hard, hits hard, but I tend to extend them to a dangerous degrees. Which means Im currently pretty clumsy at playing with a big team.

Besides, one wants to use 2 Zhenchas - Zhanshis were perfect for the job!

Paegis likes this.
  11. SirGrumpyPants

SirGrumpyPants A little grumpy

These battle reports are great, makes me want to play IA

ObviousGray likes this.
  12. ObviousGray

Glad you liked it. Although I remember some silly movements.. ;)

SirGrumpyPants likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation