1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NZA!L 2019

Discussion in 'AGL' started by knlghth00d, Jan 30, 2019.

Tags:
  1. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

HI guys, just thought I'd share some of the team line ups that are happening in 2019 Auckland, New Zealand... Would love to hear about what's working and not with teams from around the globe?

Attached Files:

volgo, krotos and treiral like this.
  2. treiral

treiral Midnight poster

I usually tailor my 8 to the scenarios played, but according to my stats I seem to have Lunah, Gata and 8-Ball as favourites, the fourth being kind of a wild card between Musashi, Kozmo and Parvati.

knlghth00d likes this.
  3. -V-

-V- A! Team member
    CB Staff

People who take advantage of 8-Ball are special kind of players.

knlghth00d likes this.
  4. knlghth00d

knlghth00d KNlGHTH00D

So we've now got another two teams joining our league for 2019, the Mollusks and a yet to be named team. So great to see our little group growing. We've also managed to get another 3 teams start up from around New Zealand... Looking forward to when we run our national tourneys!! To keep up with the news from here in NZ follow me on Twitter @knlghth00d and search for the Tempest Hexadome on Google.

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation