1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Basic Impersonation & new army lists

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by Horned Viking Cops, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Horned Viking Cops

Horned Viking Cops New Member

Hello everyone,

I've played Ariadna for years but the new units or armies are all alien to me which need clarification.

Question 1: Are all the non-aligned armies (Druze, Japanese, Ikari & Starco boys) sectorial armies and can they compose fireteams? If you look at Ariadna & Caledonian, it has been all clear that Ariadna does not have any fireteams but its sectorial Caledonian does. I don't know what's going on with those non-aligned armies.

Question 2: I haven't played against any impersonation unit but the Haqqislam's basic impersonation still confuses me. Its rule explanation says that it doesn't work against alien races by giving the Combined Army as an example. Which armies are human and which are alien? Are the new Druze boys human or alien for example? This game looks more alien to me now.

2. Balseraph

Balseraph Member

Hello!

1: Yes, the NA2 armies are sectorial armies! You can look at this list to see what fireteams they can form!

http://infinitythewiki.com/en/List_of_Fireteams

2: Combined Army and Tohaa are the 2 non-human armies. You can not enter the impersonation-1 state, but the impersonation-2 state is still legal.

upload_2019-2-17_15-3-55.png

Hope that helps more than hinders ;)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation